Papaya punch

I asked for split of papaya punch and wedding cake. Medmama made mistake and sent all papaya punch and I can say I’m very happy they made the mistake! This papaya punch is some of the dankest bud! It’s absolutely beautiful. Going to smoke some and let you all know how it is.

And two day delivery! I literally ordered this Tuesday!

Comments

• edited November 2020

• rubygirl816 just got the same today not alot of smell but the buds are nice !!!!

• i wonder if i order wedding cake will i get it if they didnt send you yours

• @cmweems1964 we thought it just smelt really fresh. I’m surprised medmama didn’t split it, to be honest, must just been a mistake. They usually pretty good about splitting. I really wanted the wedding cake too. Next time I’m going to check off the item I really want first, this way, if they don’t split it, I still have what I want.

• @Rubygirl816 that’s exactly how I do my splits just in case. I’m waiting on a split of Blackberry and Frankenstein from Loud, but I checked the Blackberry. If I don’t get both, I’ll still be extremely happy with a double batch of Blackberry! Sorry that you didn’t get your Wedding Cake. That’s a favorite of mine that I always try to keep at least a little of!

• Wow, beautiful looking buds! Thank you!

• Got that zip of papaya in today and nice purple in it, looks covered in kief. Only got to sample earlier but lil of a creeper and great toke+effects really wish could grab more and barely had any si far lol