No confirmation

Haven’t received my order confirmation or my payment confirmation. I did see two transactions, on the blockchain, so hoping all is ok. Just never had this happen with. Not getting either confirmation, anybody else have an issue?

Comments

• I'm confused. How did you know how much to pay without an order conformation?

• I’m sorry, I received the confirmation page, not the email confirmations.

• I usually get an email with my order info and then the email with payment confirmation. Didn’t receive any emails at all

• check your archive folder I once archived medboy and it didn't show up in my inbox after that.

• Nope just looked. I must have typed wrong email by accident. I always double check but wasn’t feeling all that with it yesterday and can’t remember if I did or not.

• I have 2 email accounts...If I make an order using my aol account email address I never get a payment confirmation...if I use my gmail email address I always get a payment confirmation. If I use my aol email to correspond with MedMan/MedBoy I get a response to that account. Crazy...

• Hi! If you have any concerns regarding payment or shipments, please contact us through the form on the website. Thanks! -MB

• Already done, thanks for letting me know everything is good to go!