Inventory

Haven't saw menu this low in a long time nothing . Sims like it started when medboy # 1 left

Comments

• It looks like the grocery store I work in on Thanksgiving.

• Yeah but does medboy even have anything to do with the inventory? It has been my impression that medboy deals with customer service/communication and the shippers are solely responsible for the products. Could be wrong Im just kinda speculating here.
    @Sixwaychili cant you just feel the cheer in the air?😄

• Really hoping there is more coming very soon. Didn't have the funds during the Green Friday deal and now when I have the funds everything is gone.

• I’m hoping I don’t have to order shatter, but it’s looking like that’s what it’s gonna come down to

• @liarliar03 I just got pineapple express shatter from loud and its pretty good actually. A little darker than the pic but def shatter like and terpy. I just took 2 dabs and Im having a great time. I would try more from loud again.
    Im not sure about the wax like shatter people have been getting from mama lately (seems weird to me) but this stuff is as good or better than what I got from mama 5-6 months ago.

• Maybe getting rid of some old inventory - before they drop something new?

• The problem is all you damn hippies smoking the grass faster than it can grow. And you ate all the shrooms!
    Just kidding, I love you guys. I'm sure we'll see a large refill of stock before the holiday discount kicks in.

• @Stab_Snipers im ready!I’m ready!I’m ready! spongebob voice 😎

• Question is: Will they be able to handle all the new orders when they put up the new stuff in time to get here before Christmas? lol ;)

• @Reshi that'd be bout my guess

• @Vapedad78 yeah some of that stuff has been out there quite a while now. I don’t know about storage and shelf life but I venture it’s a good way to purge some stuff that hasn't moved off the shelves

• @Stab_Snipers I plea the 5th on that lmao

• @Tac I assure you that Medboy #1 and myself didn't and don't provide the inventory. I'd expect to see additions soon.

• @medboy I hope your servers can handle the sudden influx of orders when they do update LOL 😉

• @nefgreen so the pineapple shatter was good? Couldn't decide and since already had a pineapple flower strain on way and haven't tried a real PE concentrate decided to grab some

• @Vapedad78 yes it was better than the medmama shatter I had before but honestly idk if I would buy again just because I thought it was a lot lighter and it tastes nice and terpy but cant tell its PE. Maybe a little older bud that they blasted but Im not sure...it sure is nice for an extra kick or for saving for when flower is low but its not the shatter I am looking for.
    Maybe I should try the premium shatter and that will be along the lines of what Im expecting. May also give med janes a go before doing that.

• @nefgreen Yeah consistancy on Ma's wasn't exactly what I think when I hear shatter but I've been pleased with effects from all the concentrates I've tried from both loud and Ma but did notice what I've tried from loud was more reminiscent of traditional texture expected but price points seemed in line with what I recieved at both tiers. Yet to try anything from MJ but probably soon