All shippers meeting limits

124»

Comments

• @samdabs same for me, ordered Wednesday the 2nd and still no label created. I'm hoping usps is backed up and ID is behind but a little worried because Medmama is usually super fast getting orders out and the rest of my delivery schedule has been correct.

• It can't be a coincidence that there are this many of us from all the shippers not showing labels. It's the USPS. I'm confident that the packages are all on the way. I looked on Reddit and Quora and this is apparently a fairly common problem when the PO gets hammered. Still sucks ass.

• I believe it’s usps too but had a thought, I can’t remember the name of the stuff I ordered but it disappeared pretty quick and what I have seen on mamas list I’m not sure she had something comparable to sub if she ran out. I did not put in notes “no subs” I usually leave up to them to sub if something runs out. So maybe there is a hold up with at least my order because of stock issues. Just a thought

• @samdabs, well if it makes you feel any better what I ordered last week disappeared off of Med Jane it was the BUBBLEGUM DISTILLATE I bought a good bit so, there you go.... It was also on sale for a while, so it makes sense that if it sold out because someone bought up the last of it it. That tells me it's being worked on.

• I have a question @medboy and @medman. Are the limits based on orders submitted or orders confirmed? Perhaps some customers are submitting a bunch of orders they do not pay for if it's the former?

• @sixwayhili: confirmed orders