Missing Order, no tracking from Med Mama

I placed and paid for an order on December 4th from Med Mama, and received the payment confirmation email. However it is now December 14 and I have still not received any tracking number from CA like usual. I have paid, please do not forget my order.

Comments

• Very likely still on its way but after 14 days have passed if no arrival, check in with medboy

• I placed an order with Medmama on the 3rd and today was the first day it showed on ID. It is also supposed to come today so it looks like they don’t show up on ID until your local post office scans it. My label was created on the 7th, It’s coming, just be patient

• I've been patient. Mine was placed the 3rd Label printed the 5th the order was not taken to the Post Office until the 10th. Don't understand the 5 days, except for I ordered a bunch BB distillate from MJ then on the 8th it disappeared from the site 10th it was back and magically my order went too. 5 days from printing a label to mailing it. Somebody messed up. Just saying. If it wasn't in stock I wouldn't have waited. It bums me out. It's the only thing I can think of that makes sense. The mail I can't control. That could've been controlled. Oh well, live, love and learn life is too short too let small shit upset you.

• edited December 2020

There are many similar topics, the mail is extremely slow this time of year. If you'd like me to check tracking, please use the contact form on the website. Thanks!

@Kellybelly99 The information on Informed Delivery is very often incorrect. If you're seeing it disappear and then come back, that's a USPS issue, not MJ. Similarly, just because it shows label created and doesn't update for days, it doesn't actually mean the package wasn't dropped off, just that the site doesn't show the update.

• I have the tracking now, it's how I got the information. It shows date created and time as well as time and date brought to the post office. Informed delivery is useless. But once it popped I wrote down the tracking #. I'm not worried about receiving the package as much as I a little bit upset about the time frame of 5 days between label and mailing. I will email the tracking. Thanks @medboy it's just confusing is all.

• @Kellybelly99 they usually mail it the day after they print the label. ID may make it look like it wasn't mailed for 5 days , but in reality the website didn't update for 5 days or usps didn't process it for 5 days. This month i have had several packages that arrived but never showed up on id. i

• I'm still waiting on my order from the 4th as well, no sign of it ever on ID but that doesn't really surprise me and I'm now at the point that I've accepted it's entirely possible this package has been delivered already and stolen off my porch or it's lost and I'm out the cost

• @LilWitchyGrl if the order was lost, in transit, mm will make it right, you won’t be out the cost. I had one that was lost a few months back and they replaced it. It sucks to have to wait so long I know that. A few more days, fill out the contact form and mm will take care of it. Now if it was stolen off your porch.....

• I know if it was lost in transit that they will make it right but by the time 14 days have come and gone they're already going to be on Christmas break and I won't see something till sometime in January or February. Meanwhile what I wanted to get is long out of stock and I've been sitting here without many any medication and in horrible pain with anxiety through the roof for over a week.

• Oh shit, I didn’t think about the holiday coming in the middle of that! I’m so sorry @LilWitchyGrl i hope it shows soon!

• @LilWitchyGrl try delta 8 vape cartridges. they are available at lots of vape shops, they are 50 state legal and give you a buzz, just not quite as strong as the ones sold here. they will definitely help and they are only $30 per gram here in the southeast

• Reading is overrated

• @jjtn276 what KellyBelly is saying is she has the actual tracking #. That means she can see every place it's been scanned and where exactly the package is. This is different than ID and is accurate unlike ID...you can get the tracking # if the package has been posted on ID once.
    I have also experienced her circumstance where the package just sits for 5-6 days after a label has been made, frustrating but could be due to large volume of orders. You can see this for certain if you have the tracking#

• @BubbaKush that's exactly the case.

• @BubbaKush @Kellybelly99 @nefgreen i also said usps may not have processed it for 5 days. it could have sat in their post office waiting to be scanned in and sent on its way

• @LilWitchyGrl you said mm made your lost order right and you were out no cost? None? Because I had 2 packages lost in transit at the same time. I ordered in November, they are only replacing the biggest order not the smaller one. I'm still out several hundred bucks. I know it's not their fault, it's the post office, but I'm still out a wad of cash.

• @dixondogg my order finally came on the 18th it was ordered on the 4th. had it not shown up due to the package being lost I know she would have made it right so I wasn't that worried about it. packages are taking an insanely long amount of time and my biggest concern was actually that it been stolen off my porch thankfully I finally got it. I do still have two more orders out one placed the12th and one the 16th but I am not as worried because I know packages are taking a very long time.

• @LilWitchyGrl am si glad you got at least one of them. I am still waiting for my med mama order, considering that they will be close for the holidays I really hope it makes it to me soon.

• Hey guys I ordered on the 4th and got on the following friday.never showed up on informed delivery till 2 days after I got the package. Good luck guys hope my little insight helps

• I'm still waiting from the third its just sitting. Sucks.

• Thanks @Kayla! Am still waiting from my med mama package. It was on ID for a few days but then it went to the dreaded delivery unknown and it hasn’t moved in 8 days.