Loud vape refills

@LoudnCo have you guys thought about doing vape refills?

Comments

• I’d love to try that king Louie you have in carts

• I just can’t see spending 155 for prefilled carts you know @MoonMan5

• Have you gotten your order from med Jane yet @MoonMan5

• edited December 2020

I loved the London pound cake as well. Mine is scheduled for Saturday.

• @Rubygirl816 I will see what I can do. :)

• That would be so cool, Thanks so much @LoudnCo and Happy Holidays to you guys!

• Great idea @Rubygirl816 thanks for suggesting!

• I would totally buy refills from loud- I'm mainly an edibles and vape guy during the winter and I wanna try dem cookies too BOI

• I would also buy refills from loud since Medmama isn’t working rn. Would love to see you have it in stock

• I have tryed all the different Vapes from all 3 shippers. The refills to me noway compare to the prefilled 1z. I mean they mite be cheaper ! But you get what you pay for I think. But when they 1st came out I was like wow! I can save $, so I just ordered
    just 2 to see, and glad I did ,because as soon as I tred 1 I knew it wasn't potent ! So i just put them aside lol, and even MM told me they was from different shippers.. The 1z from Medical Jane truly didn't do a thing to me at all neither ? 0. Something to smoke I spose. But Med Moma has all A+ ! Vapes ! The prefilled always are potent and hard hitters ! I have never got a bad 1 from Med Moma.

• Thank you @LoudnCo for taking refills into consideration. Id love if we could get Loud refills.