Medicine Man Delivers???

AT THE END OF THE YEAR No question Medman always Delivers. Today in the middle of all of this I get a message from MED BOY about a wrong order I received. I contacted him about this problem and the new MED BOY MADE SURE everything WAS fixed . I have a replacement order on the way and believe me I couldn't have handled myself with the same professionalism as MED BOY throughout our correspondence. I am as always impressed with the entire MM crew and especially kudos to the new MED BOY for doing a great job at the toughest time of the year. Much love MM πŸ’š 🦈 Stoned and SATISFIED. ps thanks again mb

Comments

• Always have had exceptional service and relatively quick delivery (knock on wood). I can only imagine everything the team has to deal with on a day to day to keep this operation running smoothly. Good job guys.

• That’s awesome @MNTDWLER! This time last yr I was just getting started using this exceptional service. Stoned and Satisfied is a great way to end 2020! Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

• Why the ???

• edited December 2020

Just to get people to check it out, I just had MB do me a solid. A Shippers error which could have just been left as is was taken care of after a extensive search for the order and at least 15 text messages back and forth. Through all of this the new MB was much more professional and amicable than the old mb ever was with "me". This service is so important to the quality of life for people in backward states who would rather see us wreck our bodies with pharmaceuticals and alcohol than FLOWERS.!!!@# loL much love MikeyC

• edited December 2020

Oh yeah πŸ’šπŸŽ„β„πŸŒ¬πŸ€ͺ!!!!!!

• I messaged the other day about a payment hiccup that I made and I swear I had a response within 20 minutes and was not even expecting one for days lol.

• Yep pretty amazing huh lol πŸ€ͺ

• Glad I could help! :)

• My December 3rd order showed up today!!! The USPS GODS CAME THROUGH!!!

• @Kellybelly99 I'm hoping that the slowdown of packages being added will get a lot of these "stuck" deliveries to their destinations. Glad to hear yours has arrived!

• I’m so glad you got it @Kellybelly99 !!

• So glad you got it @Kellybelly99! I am still waiting for mine.

• @mntdwler Stoned and Satisfied πŸ€ͺ !
    I love that