Question for others...

I placed an order through @LoudnCo during the week of their return from holiday break (01/07) and still have yet to receive it. Did anyone else place their order around the same time and still have yet to receive it? I am sure they were slammed when they came back but I know they always follow through. Just wondering for peace of mind, waiting is always the hardest part haha. USPS doesn't help the situation either.

Comments

• We have sent all of our stuff out! We were def slammed when we got back so it might be running late but it is on the way!! I hope that helps! I totally get the wanting peace of mind. Cheers! Loud Crew <3

• Thank you so much for the update @LoudnCo! You all are awesome. Just hearing directly from you definitely helps 😁

• Does anyone remember thai sticks? Those should make a comeback

• Yeah @907ak420. We discussed that a month or two ago. Supposedly, some thai stick was laced with opium.

• And they were wonderful 😎

• Still nothing today @LoudnCo, hopefully tomorrow. If nothing tomorrow, it will be the 10 business day mark and I guess I'll have to send the infamous "Where's my package?" 😄

• @Rnoah8604 ah yes the dreaded void of missing packages. I really hate that void.

• Yes, the Thai Sticks were wonderful. They were widely available in my location from 1975 to 1980. Have commented on the Thai Sticks in previous posts. The Thai sticks were 3.5 grams of Chocolate Thai buds tied to a hemp skewer. At the time, all weed was imported - Thai flower was among the best available and was widely coveted. THC % content was devastating - at least 20% making it a Hall of Fame Landrace Sativa strain. One bowl of buds (.5 grams) produced a 5-6 hour high. Three bowls produced an all day super high that did not diminish until the next day. Like the genuine Maui Waui, there was no ceiling on this strain - over consumption produced a 3-4 Shulgin level high. From what I understand, it is still available in Thailand....

• By the way, genuine Maui Waui from Maui Hawaii looked and tasted nothing like what is sold today / domestically. It smelled and tasted like flowers. It was grown in volcanic soil .... the high was similar to the Maui Pineapple Chunk strain (Medicine Love) offered on this site in 2017/2018 - but it was better... Made colors look exceptionally vibrant and was also racy / speedy - not sedative at all... Like Kona coffee

• Nothing again today @LoudnCo 😪 Had to send the dreaded "Where's my package?" message haha. Never gone through this before with you all in all the years I've been an customer. Hopefully it will get squared away as I'm just about out of my medication now. 😭

• MB says my first package should be here by now, still nothing yet. Kinda freaking out a lil because I have three orders in, my previous order took only 5 days to get here(that's pretty good, considering I am way up north) one order took 31 days, another 21 and 20. Might be awhile before "happy hour"...

• I feel the frustration @907ak420.. I usually receive my orders within 6 days, 7 tops. My last order was around Christmas time so the wait that time was understandable. This order is the longest I've had to wait ever. Usps has been absolutely horrible but have been a little better recently with any shipment not from here. Hope to hear from @medboy soon regarding my order.

• I'm sorry for everyone's wait, I'm hoping my package comes tomorrow or I'm in the 14 day zone. Oh well take a deep breath and hurry up and wait 😖

• Yeah just noticed earlier stuff from 6th and 7th running behind looks like unfortunately just when things were getting back on track

• edited January 2021

I just got a mama package in 3 days

• Yeah I got that Mac-9 (wish I had ordered more!) from Mama in about four days. Should be getting my Loud Jager/Gorilla Glue order in by Monday it says.

• @OzBaxter when you order. I ordered the 15th. But with the holiday I was thinking Monday or so on mine from loud. Can't do informed, I just get surprised