Pax 3?

13»

Comments

• edited January 2021

@NOLA504 I totally understand, I'm enjoying my #3 "Stoney P" I bet I've charged it 5 times in 24hr's lol . The app is one of the 2 best things about the pax so I hope apple pull their heads from their rectus and move into the 21st century. That gives me "octorectossis" that's when the nerves in your butt hole and eyeballs get crossed and you get a crappy outlook on life lol. I'll play with my pax for the next few months finding new combinations and mixtures. I do feel sorry for anyone who can't get the app because without it you truly can't customize your PX3. SO COME ON APPLE PULL HARDER, IT JUST MIGHT BUDGE. The Dweler. ps maybe apple just likes the view

• @MNTDWLER Sounds like we're really missing out on the app. C'mon Apple! My Pusher Sandwich came yesterday, but I haven't had a chance to try it yet. We've used the new Pax exclusively with Budkups and the stock lid. This has been especially helpful at night with a full Budkup of Platinum OG in bed. They can be tedious to load and clean, but the Budkups really keep the Pax pretty clean. We're going try the pusher this evening with the vented lid to see how it compares to the half-pack lid.

• edited January 2021

@TheProfessor thanks for the heads up on the budkups I was looking at the Big 3 of bricks and BK was in my top 2 now I'm ordering soon after I finished with this post. Budkups it is my friend thanks. I don't know what apple's doing back in June? Maybe in the near future. The app has 1° temperature variations along with custom led lighting. Standard mode,boost,efficiency, stealth and flavor mode. Also you can adjust the vibration intensity. All in all a pretty nice little app.it even lets you name your device lol. Thanks again. 💚🍀🌬💕 Ha I'm back 8min later with a bud kit on the way. Dweller

• Thanks @MNTDWLER...that app sounds pretty cool. Hopefully, Apple will get their act together. In the meantime, I still really like it in "dumb" mode. 😁

• Hey thought I read something about this online...have fun all!

https://www.pax.com/pages/mobile-app

• Thanks @Reshi! Fantastic! I have it working on my laptop with Chrome! Very cool controls!

• edited January 2021

@TheProfessor I don't think I would enjoy it nearly as much without the app . As a matter of fact I'm waiting on a recharge right now and I'm still playing with the app. I had a return that was fouled up and was sent another solo2 free of charge today. So then there were two lol. Actually it was a out of the box defective device I returned. I was reimbursed within a few days, today a new one showed up my wife was astonished. I really should return it it's still sitting in the shippers box lol. I have a very strong conscience so I wanna sleep when I can. Enjoy Prof

• @MNTDWLER I’ve been using mine for almost a year without the app...this definitely takes it to another level. We plan on playing with the app more this evening. A free vaporizer...backup...sweet!!

• Yeah I don't know what to think these things don't happen to me lol. Enjoy the app it's nice.

• edited January 2021

@TheProfessor I think you ask about the 3D bottom screen and pusher. I just tried mine for the first time and it's a huge difference. The airflow and cloud formation is dramatically increased and the complete vaped material definitely increases. Down side the screen falls out after every vaping for cleaning purposes they say. Also the pusher wants to attach to the magnets that hold the oven lid when you put it on top of your flower. Other than that I love it , I don't know how long I'll enjoy putting a bottom screen in every time. But that's a problem for another day. That's all folks

• One last post, my wife purchased me budkups and with the vented oven lid I think this is the best upgrade of the three. The airflow is unmatched I know for Me the cleaning is gonna be more intrusive but I think it's worth it in the end. So anyone need the 3D screen with vented pusher lid ? Lol oh well it's only weed. 🐾💨💚🍀

• @MNTDWLER I sort of came to the same conclusion with the pusher combo. We've been using the new Pax exclusively with budkups (not much mess), and the old Pax I still use with the stock screen and the half-pack lid (more of a PITA to clean) as it's really the quickest to fill and fire-up. I have quite a little collection of Pax3 accessories that looked better in the ad than it worked in real life. lol.

• edited February 2021

@TheProfessor lol I agree those darn ad's get me all the time, sounds great less fulfilling . But budkups are all that's advertised so far and I love the fast refills, I'm sure a alcohol bath solves everything as far as cleaning. Thanks for the heads up. ps the wife always comments on "stuff" having to do with vaping. She's quite the combustible girl. LOL 🐾💚🍀

• Just checking in at a month and a half with my new pax3. I usually keep my concentrates to a minimum if I can. But when I'm really in pain I've found nothing works better than slapping in the concentrate adapter and taking a few hits. Loving the pax and wouldn't use it any other way than with budkups thanks for the heads up @TheProfessor . All in all it's a fantastic product I use every day and at night there's nothing better for chasing away pain. A 10 👍👍👍👍

• We love ours @MNTDWLER and continue to use them everyday! They're a little on the expensive side, but well worth it in my opinion. I'm also enjoying the app via my laptop. I've found that the efficiency mode really does seem to squeeze every last drop of vape goodness!

• @TheProfessor it was your recommendation alone with others and stellar reviews "10yr warranty" all contributed to my purchase. The pax 3 is priced mid level for in my opinion 1st rate product. As is so often said "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" so I know I left a s load of people out of this I didn't reread everything. So thanks to all 🐾💨💚🍀