Pax 3?

Comments

• Ahhhhhh, I'll give it a go and tell you how it goes. I think lol,looks like a cool app now just waiting on my p3

• I’m eager to get your review...on both the PAX and app!

• I think eventually I'm going to get one of these.

Do you folks find it helps to breathe easier using this instead of combustion?

• @MigraineWarrior79 Definitely and there's so many great deals right now. I still use a small spoon pipe but I vape 80% of my bud. Your lungs will thank you, I can only compare it to stopping smoking cigarettes as to the difference in my lungs..a EQ's are running around $120 or less so you can't go wrong. You will make up the difference within a few months on savings. I hope you join the vape scene it's a lifestyle. 👺💨

• @MigraineWarrior79 Yes! You also really get to enjoy the flavors of each strain. I'm a convert, but I'm also old(er) so there's still just something about smoking a bowl from my little spoon or my small bong occasionally to keep me grounded. :smile:

• @MigraineWarrior79 Most definitely! @TheProfessor & @MNTDWLER broke it down. I too enjoy smoking a joint maybe once a month but I vape everything else. Your lungs will thank you.

• edited January 2021

@MNTDWLER
    @TheProfessor
    @ChunksEggo8187

Well, I'm sold, lol.
    I'll have to pick one up soon.

I sound like I did when I was a ciggie smoker in the morning.
    I hate that smokers cough, so this sounds like a winner in my book.

• I'm still completely mindblown at how different smoking tastes now compared to vaping. Everything tastes like I licked an ashtray now when I thought it tasted fine before in the 20 years I've been smoking. I'm actually a little upset about it 🤣

• @MNTDWLER Granted I'm still new to this, so I don't know how regularly it will continue, but I use the app almost exclusively to control it. Can def use it without, but there is just more customization control with it.

• I haven't even got my pax3 yet but I'm already looking at a brick builder for it.

• @OneLove :smile: Ahhhhhh an app user , I'm all giddy waiting on mine. I am without since my solo2 passed away lol. But seriously it's addictive I don't know what to do with my hands when I'm Stoned. I am so used to carrying my vape I feel naked without it. We will discuss the app later.

• You guys have me convinced going to buy a pax 3 now

• I actually use my EQ with the ddaves concentrate adapter to terp build for my pax. Great taste great high

• I had the original pax and I loved it. It gave out on me about 2 months ago. I couldn't afford anythong from pax right now so I got the Xmas starry v3.0 , and I'm really enjoying it. So if anyone is looking to be budget conscious here's a recommend.

• @65DaysOfStatic great catch, who isn't on a budget nowadays. Enjoy your starry v3.0 I'm looking into it for gifting family.

• @MNTDWLER you are so ready! Can’t wait until you get your new toy and get to play with it! I’m excited for you! Haha! Gonna give her a name?

• edited January 2021

@Reshi I thinks I'll keep it simple and call her stoney p ax

• edited January 2021

Stoney p ax !🤗

• Lol hope you're enjoying @MNTDWLER . Took me about a day to get the burnt taste off of it even with a cleaning cycle, but right now, I'm loving my new smoke toy lol.

• @TheProfessor I may look into a Pax down the line as I continue my vaping journey. Have you every used the Pax 2? If so, if I don't vape concentrates but only strictly flower is there really a need to spend more on the Pax 3 or would the Pax 2 be more appropriate? Are there any other major Pax 3 upgrades over the 2 other than being able to use it with the concentrates that would make you say I should get the 3 over the 2?

• @NOLA504 - I'm curious of the same. I think i'm gonna get one and would like to learn more. following this thread :)

• Haha love it stoney pax! I gotta name mine now lol

• @v32Finish yeah I was looking at the Pax 2 when I was recently buying the HealthyRips FuryEdge. VapoSpy.com had the Pax 2 for like 115$ and the 3 for like 170$ with the FuryEdge in the middle at like 150$. I went with the Edge because of the battery life, the low draw resistance and all the adapters. I just didnt know if the Pax 3 was worth it if I didnt do concentrates and I think I remember hearing the battery on the 2 wasn't the greatest. But if I had more information, I'd possibly get the 2 or 3 next.

• Hey @NOLA504 I've never used the Pax2 but I did compare the two before buying. The Pax2 seems to be a really nice vaporizer. Both it and the Pax3 use the same lids and mouthpieces. The Pax3 has a slightly different oven and also heats up quicker and has a little longer battery life (more sessions). Finishes are about the same, and they otherwise look pretty much the same. The Pax3 is a bit more versatile, being able to use the concentrate insert (if you get the complete kit, or later as a accessory). Biggest difference now is that the Pax2 comes with a 2 year warranty and the Pax3 comes with a 10 year warranty. The Pax3 settings can also be controlled via bluetooth with an app (as long as you don't have an iPhone). We're all Apple here so that's a feature I haven't used, but a 10 year warranty on a $200 vaporizer...I was sold...twice! The Pax2 retails $149, the Pax3 $199, and the Pax3 Complete Kit $249 but there are some decent deals out there...like @MNTDWLER found at grasscity.com...I think $199 for the Pax3 Complete Kit.

• @TheProfessor it sounds like if I can get the Pax 2 for 115$ it'd be a great find then if it retails at 150$. It sounds like the 2 may be more my speed. And yeah, I am an Apple guy as well, it's such a bummer about the apps.

• @NOLA504 that would undoubtedly be a good deal! I will attest that Pax makes a great product! Kinda ironic that Apple, an original symbol for "big tech" continues to ban a vaping app as Washington starts taking steps to decriminalize nationally. It's just a matter of time.

• @v32Finish I found this, I may jump on the Pax 2 for 115$ seeing how it's a deal.

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/blog/pax-2-vs-pax-3

• edited January 2021

@NOLA504 there's many mods for the Pax 3 everything from a water pipe adapter a vented oven lid even a small bubbler if you want. I made an upgrade with a 3D bottom screen and an adjustable pusher. I really like the p3 great product" I've had mine for a day "and can't wait to get my water pipe adapter lol. Invest in your future 😎. PS The app is very sweet.

• @MNTDWLER I ended up going with the Pax 2. I have an Apple phone and cannot use the app on it, otherwise may have likely gone with the 3.