Wish List

Hoping Loud & MedMama would add White Rhino, Northern Lights, and Purple Haze to the inventory soon. Count me in for going all out with these strains...

Comments

• So far (only been here a few months), the ones I’d like to see a reappearance of:

-White Rhino
    -Apricot Mimosa
    -Golden Pineapple

Of all the ones I’ve tried so far, I’d love to get more of these. ESPECIALLY the White Rhino!

• Cerebral sativas. I miss XJ-13. Super Lemon Haze. Even Blue Dream. Remember that?

• Any and all landrace strains

• @OzBaxter I'm smoking Golden Pineapple right now. That strain shocked the hell out of me in potency lol.

• I'm vaping purple kush right now a great "strong" wake and bake for me. Would love to see more along with jahgoo

• All the kush, please

Hindu
    Royal
    Master
    Platinum OG

Just to name a couple of favs

• @OneLove I know, right? I only ordered an 1/8th to try it and wish I'd gotten a lot more! I just got my Jager in today and wishing I'd grabbed more of that too

• Yes platinum og cart I had had me feeling almost like tripping from a large edible dose and the hindu kush was fire also wouldn't mind any the White (widow/ rhino) northern lights and hoping the fruit loops waiting on is really good this go round

• super silver haze/ other hazes (incl purple) .. candyland / gdp / other purple strains like PK .. more GSC crosses.. would like to see Ethos genetics, Square One genetics, and other interesting or top tier genetics

• Missed out on the pineapple express! Would like to see some jack herer strains!

• edited January 2021

I'm down to my last few grams each of Sunset Sherbet and Gelato and I'm always on the lookout for heavily sedating, sleep inducing strains. I'm thinking we're going to see some new strains soon. @LoudnCo is due again and I'm patiently waiting.

• @TheProfessor how do you feel about mamas blueberry muffins for sleep? i hadn't really considered this a sleep strain, despite knowing it was an indica.. anyway.. reason i ask is bc i have been holding onto this 2g or so of theB.muffins, and.. i smoked some the other night as a treat, and it absolutely put me down. i had an excellent night sleep. lol

the animal mintz is another one that is very sedating, very sleepy. not quite a knockout, but i could definitely place it in that same category at least. mostly was just curious your thoughts on the blueberry muffins. it really stunned me, to be totally honest.. i was out for the count. lol

• @v32Finish I still have about an 1/8th of Blueberry Muffins from last fall...don't remember for sure but I think it was from medmama, but neither that batch, nor any previous batch of Blueberry Muffins has ever made either of us sleepy (and we've gone through a few ounces). I often use it as a "wake-n-bake" strain on weekends. lol. It is sedating (as is everything I have) but it not so much that I can't function pretty normally. Definitely a favorite, but unfortunately it does not make me sleepy...I would love that though, it pops up here often. We haven't tried Animal Mintz...might have to, but I have plenty of really good what I call "set up" strains for late evening. It's that "knockout" that's hard to find...and then replace. Right now, my sure thing is an overpriced ounce of Platinum OG that my med. dispensary had. Just wow! I tried medmama's Platinum OG vape carts last summer and they knocked me on my ass...still have about .5g. The flower is as good as the cart and a half-pack in the Pax at bedtime (and sometimes in the middle of the night) knocks me right out. At that rate it should last a couple of months...at least long enough to find a good replacement.

• More Jäger too!

• More Grape Ape, Premium, from @LoudnCo

• edited January 2021

@TheProfessor nice!! that sounds perfect.. that platinum OG. i remember even hearing about those carts! i have heard Tahoe OG is another knockout, but i've yet to try.. so can't confirm. been waiting to see that come around, hopefully a really high quality/ premium batch . have heard grape ape is a knockout too..

I usually don't prefer knockout strains, but i always like to have 1-2 around. right now, the closest thing i have is the animal mintz, which i consider more of a 'setup strain' as you called it.. or, lately, what i've been smoking for actual bedtime is the Salmon River. that pre-98 bubba influence :) i do have about 2g of Blackberry, but it's literally the first batch i ever picked up, over 6-8months old, it was harsh smoke to begin with and now it's been dried and re-moistened so many times ... that i don't really even reach for it anymore.

I think i've gotten better at maintaining my flower since then.. but yeah, im looking for at least a 1/4 of something like that.. blackberry, skywalker, tahoe/plat OG, grape ape, etc. so yeah i will eventually be looking for something like that to replace my own "knockout" slot :lol:

• @v32Finish I got Tahoe OG as a sub a long time ago and it was amazing. I smoked it right before bed.

• edited January 2021

@v32Finish @Sixwaychili Tahoe OG popped up pretty regularly here in '18 and the first half of '19. We went through several oz. and yes, most of those batches were really great for sleep! Would love to see some Tahoe OG make an appearance. That and some more Grape Ape!!

• edited January 2021

posted a pic, but took it down bc it contained another url. disregard. lol

• I like to write for a hobby, so I'm always looking for strains that make me creative. Any suggestions for those who know such things?

• out of the strains up right now.. I would recommend the ice cream cake, from Loud. for sure one of the most creative feeling strains that i have.

• @v32Finish Nice! Okay I'll add it to the list. Thanks!!

• definitely worth getting. one of the best buds i've gotten in the past few months

• Ak47, Akthunderfuck, OG kush and Blue Dream.