I agree with @medboy.

This forum is getting to be a complaint forum. Everytime I get on here all it is are people complaining and asking about shipping times and complaining about labels being made. It's annoying. I mean after they ship it its out of their hands. Idk it may be only me this gets too

Comments

• Nope, not just you. I get that it's out of their control once it's at the the PO

• If I offended you I apologize wasn't my intention im sorry @MigraineWarrior79

• edited January 2021

I whole hearted agree "STOP THE WHINING" It's gotten really frickin old. "Can I get a witness"🤬

• @MNTDWLER i know right we all go through shipping delays they don't pick on certain people like some like to think lol

• edited January 2021

@Zackarrry only me,they only pick on me. LMAO 🤣 as if medboy has the time between all of the women and crime's against flower fighting. Ha Ha Ha

• Hahaha I know right @MNTDWLER one dude said they singled him out bc what he posted on the forum. But I guess he wasn't thinking we use totally different forum names than on our order. At least I believe most people do

• I joined back in July and it wasn't like that back then but for whatever reason, has progressively turned to the complaint department. When I initially got here, it was all reviews, recommendations, and helpful questions/answers about various strains/products/smoking devices. Every now and then people would complain about quality of product, but it wasn't a big deal for the most part and helped guide others who were looking at a particular strain away from it if it wasn't as good as it could be. I get that people are frustrated with how the USPS operates, but seems like MedMan is operating as they usually do and the SNAFU has nothing to do with them but rather the USPS. Maybe buyers or hesitant to complain to USPS bc of what is in the delayed packages or they cannot reach anyone at USPS to complain to, but complaining here doesn't solve anything as the issue lays with USPS. I haven't had an issue with a package delay or wrong item shipped (knock on wood) but if I had or do in the future, id leave it off the forum and rather message them directly as instructed.

• edited January 2021

I don't always but I try to be respectful of others. The one thing I don't do is complain, no one wants to hear it and it's never done anyone any good. I just "try " stay away from bitchy posts but occasionally the little bastard on my shoulder gets the best of me ,I'm ashamed to say. Peacefully Dwelling

• Seems as if anyone just posts what they want about whatever they want. Sorry if I agreed to some of their post about packages being late. Heck some of mine took 31 days! It's an open forum and everything good, bad, annoying, dumb, and even funny, But mostly good reviews of the nice products people got from this AWESOME website. idk that's just me. Sorry if any of my posts offended anyone.

• edited January 2021

I have been on this site for over a year and I agree things have changed a lot here and I am not going to complain because this site is life or death for me and I need this connection to continue my normal if you call it a normal life. I only wish with time things get back to normal and we all can move on from this past yr.

• @Zackarrry

No dude, I'm not offended as I'm not one to whine about shipping times.
    Sorry if I came off that way!
    💚💨

• I’ve been a forum member pretty much since the day it opened in Fall (Oct?) 2018. I’m happy that it’s flourished and enjoy visiting daily to read stories and see what’s new and different.

If anyone was around to see my recent sword cross with a multi-post complainer, you should already know I agree 200% this forum sometimes gets polluted with so much negativity nowadays. (I apologize to @medboy for blowing my cool, guess I had enough “whine and please” already that day and this guy absolutely touched a nerve.)

Even i have been sucked into joining in a where’s-my-label or USPS-sucks thread or two; and later regretted doing so. But if I have an issue with the goods, I think I did only once
    in all this time, I bypass the forum and go straight to the contact form/email.

Forum = Fun
    Contact Form = Business

Keep the forum kind.

• The thing new people don't understand, probably because it's hard to get one's mind wrapped around, is that the customer service (email contact form) here is good. It works. Use it. The forum is for information-sharing, not getting stuff done.

I realize I'm just repeating stuff.

I think it is valid to post about 10 day (or more) shipping times. That's important information. I had an order that took 14 days once. Guess what? The package came and I got a reship! This occasionally happens. I've had maybe four bags of cannabis that I did not like or that were ridiculous, bogus MedMama substitutions. On balance karma is in our favor, complaining won't help, and the contact form will get you justice!