DOLATO [Premium] - Loud & Co

edited January 2021 in Product Reviews

I think this fine cannabis from @LoudnCo deserves a quick pic review while it's on the menu, assuming that you bros are enjoying it as I do :)
Pls feel free to add your feedback to this or the past batch, thanks!

DOLATO [Premium] - Loud & Co

Comments

• Nice pics & awesome video! Dolato was such a treat. I had it the last time Loud had it up. It was fruity/earthy/sweet for me. A great high that was extremely relaxing.

• I have a 1/2 split with ice cream cake on the way. Love me some do si do. Can’t wait to get my hands on that dolato.

• Very cool review!! Holding off on ordering anything else but boy this is tempting 😎

• edited January 2021

I haven't had a chance to do this yet... Great job, OP!!

For me the pics are not loading... But I'm in an area of my shop with kinda shit reception.

I can say... Dolato might have some "more potent" competition out there... But it has earned, from me, a top 5 favorite strain placement. Likely top3 or better. strains like this are just fantastic, with the really relaxing, really balanced, clear high.

Also, shout out to the ice cream cake . @Bobn218 you're in for a treat, I tell ya what... I got those exact 2 and just wow 😳

Been meaning to put up a post like this, but for the Ice Cream Cake .. since I hadn't seen anything about it. It's fantastic and also on my top tier list.

Reminds me of a line from a MrCanucksGrow video. "Anything THIS cross touches, turns into a frosty snowman ⛄"

• Looks great, took a chance on the fruit loops and gmo for primos and really hoping they're both top shelf so can experiment more with the EQ, congrats on your bounty enjoy

• Thanks fam for watching the review! Good to see it's one of your fav strain :)
    I had a split of Dolato and Fruit Loops for this order and am loving them the both!!
    I wish GMO and Ice Cream Cake were from the same shipper tho XD

• edited January 2021

Dolato vaulted into my top 5 on the first bowl! I'd never tried it before, but knew by its genetics that it was a winner. Really an outstanding strain!

• Thank you @TheProfessor for your approval :smiley:
    She should be happy with no negative reviews so far!
    I also appreciate all your suggestions in this forum as I've been always looking for good Indicas that give me a better sleep :wink:

• @Koog_Kush I’m eyeing the new premium Lavender that just went up for sleep purposes.

• edited January 2021

Yea the premium GG4 is back too I see

• @TheProfessor Thanks, that's a new strain to me and is now on my wish list along with the GG4 one of my top 5 :smiley:

• @TheProfessor @Koog_Kush

Lavender is one of my favorites! I hope it's still around next week

• Thanks @MigraineWarrior79! I hope so too when I'd have to wait until next month for my wife's permission XD

• edited January 2021

Just adding one lovely pic as I'm toking this rn and got too high :blush:
    Also a good pic sample from my iPhone 12 Mini LOL

• @Koog_Kush that looks tasty. I have some en route can't wait.

• My bank account just dropped to zero, looking and reading...

• I had to order some dolato and lavender myself even after I promised myself no more orders until I’d used up quite a bit of my back stock but you look at the menu and just can’t help but pull the trigger

• Oh you'll love her as we all do @whatever1956 :)
    Guess we're in the same boat here, all broken thanks to the Loud menu for this new year!
    I don't know anymore if I'm addicted to Weed or to this Site or the both hopefully :sweat_smile:

• @whatever1956 You're good to go, sir :wink:

• edited January 2021

Ordered last Saturday late. Received today. 6 days. Shit looks amazing. GG4 dubie 👍🏻 Big thanks @LoudnCo @medman you guys make life quite a bit easier for a lot of peeps.

• @ChunksEggo8187 Thanks! I like toking it staring the pic gives me a better high lol
    @Bobn218 Good to hear you like it too! I'm adding my thanks to them :smile:

• Decided not to pull the trigger on the Lavender, and with mama's drop today, I'm glad I didn't! @Koog_Kush nice picture. I'll be savoring this Dolato for awhile!

• @TheProfessor Thank you! I'd do the same, saving this Premium for later then go grab Mama's Outdoor indicas in the meantime :wink:

• @Koog_Kush yep, just ordered some Sunset Sherbet and Skywalker OG myself.

• The skywalker was pretty good last time if I remember right. Going to get that and the sunset sherbert with any luck they will still be there Monday 🤞🏻 With so many choices I’m sure I will get something good! The lava looks good as well

• The Lava Fuel looked interesting @Rubygirl816 as I've never had it, but I decided to play it safe and went with with some old favorites.🙂

• The last batch of outdoor lava fuel was very nice.just a tad dry but it's a all around great smoke.i haven't been relaxed and carefree like that in a long time from this strain