Fruit Loops [Premium] - Loud & Co

edited February 2021 in Product Reviews

Guess I'm putting this up for the customers like me who's been worrying of the Warning message in its description. Yep, I'm one of those who are prone to anxiety and am not really a fan of Sativa due to this...

Despite of that, this batch that was on Loud's shelf 2 weeks ago, has easily become one of the winners in my stash!
Hits hard immediate as inhaling it on my bong, after a few bowls a good Indica like calming head+body buzz lasts hours without locking me to couch. Loving its cereal like Sweeet aroma/taste too! It also hits sooo smooth on my throat/lung that classifies this great day time - early evening strain to the Premium indeed. I even forget exhaling it sometimes LOL
And most importantly, it hasn't got me paranoia, increase anxiety, racing heart or any sort of negative Sativa effects, so far, perhaps thanks to my high tolerance XD I agree, it would be too potent (and too tasty) for beginners tho!
After all, I'm so happy adding this exotic to my little flower collection, thanks much @LoudnCo @medman Always!!

Thank you, the fam for your reading. Pls feel free to share your experience with her :)
Here some pics/vids are posted for your reference:

Fruit Loops [Premium] - Loud & Co

Comments

• edited February 2021

I bought an ounce about 6 months ago that I'm still working through. I love it and was smoking it constantly. But then, my tolerance to it turned it into something not nearly as good. So I put it away for weeks at a time and then go back to it to get that same feeling I got in the beginning. And then put it away again when it loses potency for me.

I'm 100% positive that tolerance is per strain, not just plain THC.

One of my all-time favorites. I need more ultraviolet jars for more strains. :smiley:

• @Koog_Kush thank you for the review and pics. Much appreciated!

• ๐Ÿ‘ another great review!

• Thank you for posting about this strain, which has quite the cult following around here.

I tried it when it was first introduced. It has sold out in five minutes every time since. And the warning was accurate! Subsequent iterations never lived up to the hype for me, though, and this latest batch is no exception. It's really good and one of the strongest I've got at the moment. I will order it again. But the fear of getting too high to work or function...alas, sadly, this has not materialized.

• Totally agree @Sixwaychili regarding building up a tolerance based on strain not overall THC. One of the many reasons I want to research genetics so I can rotate the meds and still catch a decent buzz and feel relief. I think that was an issue when I first tried shark bite. Went back to it later on and have a much better appreciation than when I first tried it. No longer fish bite in my mind!

• Thank You all for visiting here and leaving your comments!
    Sorry for my late reply when I got too tired shoveling tons of snow from the storm...
    My old body/limbs were all sore but those fine meds from here have healing me good :)
    @funkynugz Another kind word, thank you! Pls stay tuned for another one LOL
    @georgetirebiter Thanks for sharing your amazing experience! It's good to know the quality of this strain has been stable, and would be good as long as it comes from the same grower, I guess!
    @Sixwaychili @Reshi Well, it's the same for me. I usually have two strains each of Indica/Sativa divided in small plastic bags, smoking the ones fit need/mood/time of the day to get a better effects on my high tolerance body XD Good luck on your flower hunting then!

• This last batch of fruitloops I got was nothing like the previous orders I've gotten. This batch stunk! Like some sort of very strong burned plastic. Or something like one of those 70s rubber toys fresh out of the toy box. Smoking it too has the same awful taste as the damned smell! 58grams of this stuff I have no idea of what to do with...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ

• @907ak420 dang that's alot of money to basically smoke barbie dolls! I would be upset too!

• Sorry man I've had concentrates do that but never flower that strong. Put it in dime bags for "not so " friends of friends lol. Bad break but I've eaten it before, I'm sure In one way or another we all have. I'll smoke it I don't have a very sophisticated palette anyway. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Damn that sucks, definitely doesn't sound like loops

• edited February 2021

My Fruit Loops, which I'm vaping now, was sold as Premium. It's the most recent batch. It's also far from typical Loud premium quality. My batch doesn't have any unusual taste or smell, though. It's faint, just like the fruity cereal.

• Maybe I'll make brownies with this funky batch.

• I wonder if putting it under a press to make rosin would get rid of that rubbery taste๐Ÿค” one of my relatives has a rosin press, if that's what they're called. We pressed some gg4 and had some bomb rosin this past fall.

• I guess packing weed is the limit for some people who otherwise wouldn't yolo on blockbuster video or some shirt with their wife's boyfriends allowance stipend

• I love "packing weed" into my pipe and hitter.lol