Premium Sunset Sherbert

edited February 2021 in Product Reviews

What I've been waiting for, what a beautiful seductive bud. The high is what it's supposed to be "💥KILLER🔥" uplifting happy happy flower. The bud's are small and definitely a little bit on the dry side (boveda to the rescue) beautiful frosty nugs that are purple and green when ground. I immediately bonged the first bowl. No doubt about it the high lifted me from a excruciatingly piss.poor.day "sorry". My mood elevated immediately on the first few rips from the old graffix. Warm sensations flowed from my brain to my limbs and the worries of my day don't seem so bad. The pain relief is definitely there with this bud "headache and back pain reduced" so all I can say is THANKS MOM .🐻💨💚🍀

Comments

• Gorgeous buds! Thank you for your review! Can't wait for my oz. Sounds like it was worth the premium price.

• @MizterNiceGuy the smell alone is worth $20 lol you will enjoy, at least I am. 🐒💨🔥💥

• I usually enjoy Sunset Sherbet. I believe I've had it just about everytime it's on the menu. Premium/Outdoor/Smalls. Label was made within 10 hours btw.

• @MNTDWLER looks like the beautiful buds I received! Haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but it looks and smells fantastic. It’ll have to wait until tomorrow. Think I’m going with the Skywalker OG tonight...it’s been a heavy hitter in the past!

• Beautiful buds! Thanks for the review & pic!

• appreciate it!!! will be placing my order for this in the morning , assuming it doesn't disappear this evening. would sure be a gut-punch after making it to within 12 hrs of payday . can't decide whether to do a split or just order the sunset. definitely one of my favorite strains.

• @v32Finish I didn’t get home until late, but had to get the Sunset Sherbet out just to dump it out, look at it, and then bury my nose in the mass of buds! Definitely hitting it when I get home tomorrow! I did try the outdoor Skywalker OG that came today...it is outstanding!

• Glad both of those came in @TheProfessor thanks for filling us in on those. .

Sunset and Skywalker seem 2 very worthy selections.. just really good strains .

looking forward to the weekend.. probably will put in a small order , so much to choose from at the moment

• edited February 2021

@MNTDWLER yep, this is some fine Sunset Sherbet! I'll have to compare it with the outdoor I have left from last years "infamous batch", but this seems to certainly match or exceed it in effects and appearance (although my last outdoor Sunset Sherbet bud weighs in at 3.6g, about twice the size of the biggest bud in this premium ounce).

Just wow! No wonder this is my favorite strain! You're right Dweller, "the worries of my day don't seem so bad" anymore! The pain relief (arthritis) is there too. I love Sunset Sherbet! This must be my 5th or 6th ounce of Sunset Sherbet over the past couple of years. It's my "go to" for immediate anxiety or panic relief!

Happy Friday!

• Man now I’m considering grabbing more Sunset when I still have half of Loud’s premium (which is great btw!)..but that outdoor mama had was some of the best night time cannabis. If it compares to that I just might grab an 1/8th.

• This is a very different phenotype than the one Loud offered last year. Much darker, at least to my perception, just from a quick glance. Thrilled this finally arrived and I will probably share details, if it's still on the menu. The premium quality is evident, that's for sure.

• @georgetirebiter sounds great, requested split on GMO and sunset sherbet yesterday so see what happens, congrats on arrival

• edited February 2021

@Vapedad78 I hope that you get your split, I have both and they are top shelf in every way . I just ordered more sunset sherbert and kimbo kush. Good luck my friend 🐾💚🍀

• @georgetirebiter I believe your perception to be accurate. In a side by side bud comparison the new premium is a bit darker, with more purple, although not too much darker. I was thinking the outdoor Sunset Sherbet was much lighter, until they were side by side. I think you’re probably right on the phenotype as well as the bud structures are similar, but a little different, and I don’t think it’s the trim job. You’re going to enjoy it! Top shelf Sunset Sherbet in my humble opinion!

• @georgetirebiter you are most certainly going to love this batch, small buds but potent. I just ordered another zip and some more kimbo , I enjoyed my first taste of kimbo .🐾💚🍀

• just ordered an 8th of the sunset . i would kick myself if i didnt even try it. if it sticks around i would like to do a split like you did @Vapedad78

• Ummm...smell is different, too, compared to last-year Loud. Fruitier.

• I grabbed the refills this time instead of flour on the sunset and gdp

• edited February 2021

@Vapedad78 I love the sunset sherbert refills but the granddaddy purple is a little harsh on my throat I still have 3 syringes of gp but I go through sunset sherbert .

• nice ! thx @georgetirebiter for the descriptions etc . i'm super curious to try it. ordered an 8th and hoping i can circle back around .

just for a little throwback, here's a couple pics of the ONLY other time i've tried premium SS= it was from loud, probably about 6 months ago. summer 2020 i'll call it. (even tho i'm not at all confident it was actually the summer, that's what i'm guessing, as far as the time-frame).

to this day, this is still probably the best bud i've ever received from this site.

the bud structure was chunky and artistic looking, the trim was perfect, the bud was SO greasy and caked in resin that it could virtually never dry out; it was too sticky and "hard" that it felt like sticky-tack, and yet, the cure was perfect as well. ('meat-off-the-bones". ) the nose was SO LOUD that it made every other strain in that box smell like Sunset Sherbet for a week. even tho they were sealed separately. the loudest, most complex smell i've received from this site, too.

Anyway, just thought i'd put these pictures here.. if it's anything CLOSE to as good as this batch from Loud, then I'm gonna be a happy camper. (PS the batch i had from loud was very dark, almost black)

• Definitely @georgetirebiter! The outdoor has a more zesty/spicier nose. I haven’t had any outdoor for awhile, but enjoyed the hell out of the new premium yesterday after work! I still want to do a comparison.

• Great pictures @v32Finish! I remember passing on that as I still had quantity of the outdoor. Very nice! I’m interested to see what you think of this latest premium offering.

• @v32Finish Amazing pics! I remember missing out on this batch. Happy you were able to pick up mama's batch to compare. Let us know your thoughts. Enjoy your weekend!

• edited February 2021

@TheProfessor I could be wrong, but I think this is a batch earlier than you're thinking.. this was before the Outdoor that everyone loved. If my memory serves correct, this was the FIRST time i'd seen this strain, shortly after I came aboard in early '20.. then came Mama's Outdoor, which everyone loved, but mine was rough.. then there was another batch from Loud which I missed.... and then this current one from Mama.

have i broken that down right? those are the only 4 batches i've ever seen, and this is the very first one from Loud around the same time I got the very first dolato. it couldn't have been much past like april or may of last year. (or maybe it was even earlier than i'm thinking)

anyways, either way, i'm glad to be able to make a comparison at all! (and bummed that I missed Loud's last batch tho!)

Thanks alot @ChunksEggo8187 you as well! And to you @TheProfessor as well.. definitely stoked to at least have a little on the way! would like to sneak in a little GMO and maybe a little bit more SS but we'll just see what happens.

cheers!! :smile:

(PS you totally made the correct call advising the ice cream cake for the wake n bake. that turned my morning about 180-degrees with a quickness. LOL)

• You may be correct. As organized as I generally am, I have never really kept track of where and when my different strains and batches are from. I trust your memory more than my tired old brain.🤣. I recall my first introduction with Sunset Sherbet sometime in ‘18 or early ‘19 maybe and I’ve always managed to keep some on hand since. Seems to come around regularly enough in one form or another. I guess that speaks to the popularity of the strain!
    Glad I could help @v32Finish lol, ICC is what I would have grabbed under similar circumstances! Have a great Saturday!

• Holy cow @v32Finish you have that exactly right, in my memory.

• cool! thx @georgetirebiter - I thought so, but i also thought i may have missed one in there. definitely a strain i keep my eyes open for ;)

• @MNTDWLER so far I haven't noticed any harshness on the GDP yet thru quite a few pulls but do occasionally on SS depending how quickly and long the pulls are

• edited February 2021

@Vapedad78 Different batches maybe? I've had mine for awhile because it was harsh ,now the SSS is sweet lol.