Premium Sunset Sherbert

2»

Comments

• While I still have about a 1/2oz of this premium Sunset Sherbet, I'm saying goodbye to the last of the "infamous" outdoor Sunset Sherbet from last year. I just tore down the last, giant, solitary bud that I had...at least an 1/8th on it own (I needed the jar for some med. disp. Blueberry I picked up yesterday...great for sleep btw). She was a beauty and feels, smells, and smokes/vapes as strong as the day it was delivered. As to how the two compare, I conclude that it's a toss-up on effects, but the outdoor wins hands-down on value. Sorry to see it go...but I'll be enjoying it for at least a couple more days.

• @TheProfessor I just received a oz of sunset sherbert and immediately put it away for further use. I still have the better part of a 1/2 from a few weeks ago. I just reviewed the Afghan goo and would rate it as a weaker ss with a dynamite pine terp profile.

• @MNTDWLER I just saw your great review of the Afgooey. I passed on it...twice...sounds good, maybe I shouldn't have. There still looks to be some ss still out there...I might just take a chance. I'm also a little intrigued by The Sweeties.

• @TheProfessor I kicked off the afternoon with a little Sherbert, one good pull of the EQ set the mood for my wife's afternoon. By the way she only combust. I love this strain, it's easy going but if you're not careful it's going to sit your ass down lol.💚🍀

• funny to see this thread very first thing after logging on after work.. ironic bc i haven't smoked my sunset sherbet in the better part of a week .. and today i decided to grab the SS jar. i WISH i still had some of the previous batches of SS. in particular that very first batch that i got, which had to be between April - June 2020, and followed by the infamous outdoor. but i'm also just fine with the last few G's of this dark, musky, pungent purple batch .. thinking about comparing this Mama's version, to Loud's... they were actually worlds apart in both appearance, terp profile, and high.. but still sharing that same DNA.

happy toking freinds! @TheProfessor @MNTDWLER

• For me, this stuff is the best on the menu for sleep. Rarely do I get an indica kind of feeling that comes on this strong, in a relatively short period of time.

• @georgetirebiter it's been my go to since it hit the board again I really want to try some different strains but this one's a automatic winner so what ya gonna do.

• Not a bit of sleepiness from Sunset Sherbet...but it’s definitely my favorite go-to, any time of day, for some mental relaxation. I find it hard to find really good consistent strains for sleep. Over time and multiple batches (both flower and vape carts), Grape Ape, Blueberry, and Platinum OG have never failed me. Other repeats (Blackberry, Purple Urkle, GDP, and more) were good, but just not consistent at inducing sleep.

• It's always interesting when you place an order(for more Sunset Sherbert) and it falls off the menu right afterwards. Luck don't fail me..

• @MizterNiceGuy it happens to me all the time, 80% of the time I get what I ordered so good luck.

• LOL I was 24 hours away from making a Sunset Sherbert order. Oh well, I'll catch it on the return I'm sure...

• It will be back @OzBaxter !

• @Rubygirl816 I'm waiting on it and White Rhino again ;)

• I just received another oz of Sunset Sherbet today from Medmama. Amazing stuff. I'll hoard a bit of this when it comes back as well. 4 days!

Also got an oz of Sweeties!-will report soon

• @MizterNiceGuy I've still got a 1/4 of sherbert open and a half unopened I'm hoarding myself. I am keeping my eyes on the board for anything that's knock your pee pee in the dirt dank lol. I'm hoping my wedding cake makes that 5 to 7 day delivery window. If that happens all will be copacetic for this Dweller.

• I've made so many Sunset Sherbert reorders. If it hangs around, I'll get another oz soon. I'm in love! @medmama has delivered on Premiums.

• @MizterNiceGuy I have same problem! Looks like several have gone for the Sunset Sherbet/Sweeties split. I’m especially looking forward to trying Sweeties. SS is just one of those automatic reorders.😎

• @TheProfessor Sunset Sherbert has never failed me. It literally is the strain that made me part of the medfam so long ago. I believe you'll love the Sweeties, being a GSC fan.

• I didn't realize Sweeties was a cookie strain.. interesting.

Yeah, sunset sherbet is just amazing medicine. Such a fantastic strain. I will have to get some more if it stays around. Down to my last small nugget.