Drug test

TacTac
edited February 2021 in General

Was hit with a A mouth swab drug test yesterday and lost my job 20 + yrs . Over a plant

Comments

• I don't think what to say other than oh shit man that really sucks. What happened and how did a plant come into play??

• edited February 2021

@Tac I'm sorry. Never heard of a mouth swab test for cannabis before.

I was told my contract would be up, and not renewed, at the end of the month. I think constantly about having no money. No control. No freedom. No privacy.

God has a plan, and you are part of it. I hope you find comfort in that. I hope we all do.

• I'm with @georgetirebiter there is a plan for us all. Sorry about my earlier post I just woke up. The mouth swab dosen't sound reliable, especially with the low THC levels in CBD oils. I know for a fact that even CDL drivers licenses allow for low levels of thc because of cbd oils. A mouth swab doesn't give any percentages from what I understand, only a positive or negative result . I don't know anything about your job but it seems like you could ask for a piss test and beat that hands down. @Tac not a damn thing anyone can say that will help except don't ever give up, that plan @georgetirebiter talked about includes all creatures big and small. ❤💚🍀 MNTDWLLER

• Yeah, wow.. unbelievable. So sorry dude.

My job is pretty cool but I have no illusion; if I got injured the first stop is the clinic to piss .. and yeah that's fucking bullshit. Over a plant

The stoner stereotype, prohibition, the criminal justice system, ... It's all a big scam

• Absolutely sickening....all the while we got alcoholics & pill poppers who come to work constantly fucked up. @v32Finish is right. A scam...the game is rigged.

• Man that's awful, had a family friend who stopped in fear of that happening and gf lost job so had break for apps

• Thanks everbady . I explained to them I use cbd dayley . And how it can show up as thc and I didnt agree with the swab test. Mine took 5 minutes I live in nc so they can fire you over anything

• So sorry that happened to you. Such BULLSHIT they fired you. Yet you can fill your body with opioids and be addicted but that’s OK!!!

• Straight up BULLSHIT! So sorry to hear this. Annoy the shit out of your local legislatures until something gets passed to protect people like us. Us potheads are the hardest working people I know!

• @v32Finish buy some quick fix 2.0 (fake pee) and have it ready for random piss tests. If you don’t believe it works read the Reddit threads about it. Quick fix got me the nice paying, work from home job I have today.

• I know it’s probably too late now, but could one simply say that the positive test was from a Delta 8 product to help with your “insomnia?” Delta 8 is of course legal and would likely cause a positive test from what I understand. Best wishes, though!

• edited February 2021

That’s friggen unreal. I live in NC too. They have their asses so uptight here over a plant that helps people. They just need to legalize it United States wide! Sorry dude I feel terrible. So glad my hubby works for himself when I see shit like this!

• @Tac I feel so deeply for you, my heat is aching. My wife is in the same boat as @v32Finish if she ever gets hurt or even if someone around her gets hurt, her whole department could be sent for testing. It's ludacris that a drunk can come in still drunk from the night before, but a person can smoke 3 weeks before and test positive. I know there's something better out there for you, it may not be evident at the moment but everything happens for a reason. Yeah I know that sounds like bull shit, but in my many years it's proven to be the one true thing in life. All my love mntdwller❤💚🍀

• @Higheveryone23 If its some home test, that product would work. But if you have to go to Labcore or any testing facility, you will fail. Go to testclear dot com & order actual dry urine.

• @ChunksEggo8187 Im speaking from actual experience. I passed through labcorp.

• Glad you got the job though

• @ChunksEggo8187 sorry to hear that. Did you have the temp right?

• Also, there are a lot of fakes/ expireds out there. Even at smoke shops.

• edited February 2021

• edited February 2021

@ChunksEggo8187 oh wow. I didn’t know I hit home for you with that one. I was just sharing an experience that worked for me and many others. I also never said quick fix was the only way to pass a drug test. Sorry it did not work for you!

• @Higheveryone23 , I was ready for a urine test always . This was a mauth swab test unexpected . I had a broken hip and both my legs broken in a car wreck in 2011 went from 10 yrs of oxycodone to useing cannabis that got me passed weeks of sever withdrawal this plant saved my life. I will hopefully get another job . Cannabis as we all know as healing powers above any type of RX medicine and with gods help will be ok . Thanks to everyone that commented . God bless everyone here and the medicine man Crew. Thanks gays y'all definitely made me feel better

• Make sure you get it in writing why and when the law changes get it back/show the world how backwards they are.

• @Tac - I can relate to your getting off meds via cannabis. I got off Tramadol the same way. Awful withdrawal with that one, and my favorite plant helped me get clear. I am sorry to hear about the random test. I lived with them for years as well, had a system and all that, but didn't have to contend with mouth swabs.

• @MikeyC thanks man I will definitely do that. Have a good day thanks for the advice I stayed in the bed all weekend due to my depression comeing back . I woke up this morning thinking i have to do something

• @Tac Appeal the drug test you are allowed to do that. Tell them you think it was a false positive and then they should have you take a mouth swab test from a different company and before you do it rinse your mouth out with hydrogen peroxide. Or buy some mouth rinsing stuff from Sunshine Daydream

• @Tac hey man. Sorry to hear about the BS. Apply for unemployment benefits ASAP if you haven't already. Don't let them fuck you over again.

Were you vaping/smoking pure CBD, or was it just high CBD buds?

Just apply for benefits and state precisely what happened in the explanation. Be truthful. State that you use CBD for medicinal reasons.

If they fight you, you'll have time to assemble your case so get a copy of the lab report!!

Anything with more than 0.3% delta-9 THC would be considered illegal marijuana in the state of North Carolina.

• @greatspirit thinks buddy I just did apply for unemployment . After seeing your comment. Thanks

• edited March 2021

I got off crystal meth about 30 years ago with cannabis. It was called crank back then and was a trucker drug. Slept for about a week.

• @Sixwaychili used to load crank cases years ago "too many". I think I slept the latter part of the 70's when I got off everything .That is but green medicine and a few side "trips" ventures on hallucinogens. I've never had to deal with drug testing I was threatened once by a dispatcher who didn't know I was smoking with the owner of the company lol.i agree with @greatspirit and @BMan appeal and beat it ! In 20 years do you know anyone there who has beaten this testing system ?? If so don't give up, if not and if you want be the first. ❤❤🍀