New Strains on a Sunday Morning

Be there or be square, on the MedMama Menu.

This one catches my eye, as does the Bubba and, well, frankly, all of them.

Outdoor - Pineapple Jack
Balanced earth, pin + citrus come forward with this artfully trimmed + well cured bud. You can expect a balanced high meant to boost creativity + energize the mind!

Comments

• I will say if the indoor Golden Pineapple is anything like what Loud's was, the strain is incredible and in my top 5, maybe top 3. Extremely potent. I was very surprised.

• Premium Sunset Sherbet is back, I’ve been eyeing The Sweeties for a week, and outdoor Biscotti is back as well. So many choices...time to order!

• If Slurricana is the same as the Slurricane from a year ago...well I'm buying anyway, just to find out. That was a really, really special one.

And outdoor Violet Vixen. Are you kidding me???

• edited March 2021

@medmama Does anyone know if MedMama’s Buddha flower is the same as Laughing Buddha or are they different strains?

• edited March 2021

Order in! Ordered a 2 ounce split of premium Sunset Sherbet 😁 and Sweeties. I know, the Sweeties have been on the menu a week or so, but I'm thinking the worst case scenario is 2 oz. of Sunset Sherbet!😎 I took a hard look at the Biscotti again...I may "circle back" to that later (fortunately, we still have about a 1/4). The Sweeties will be a new strain for us. I was actually ready to go with the Biscotti to save a little $ and the wife said it was time to try something new. Sweeties looks like a pretty awesome wake n bake strain for us indica lovers.🙂

Edit: Payment confirmation received in 21 minutes! Now we'll see how long it takes to get here from CA.

• Grabbed some Indoor Tropicana Cookies and some of the Golden Pineapple! Need to go back and get Sunset Sherbert. Didn't even see it was back I was so stoked about the Cookies lol

• @georgetirebiter I couldn’t resist ordering more Biscotti!! First time ordering a zip of anything but it’s worth it. Also first time trying a zip split where I requested 3/4 oz Biscotti and 1/4 Violet Vixen. Maybe that will work?

• Also for anyone wondering the Dead Head OG is incredible..that slurricane sounds 🔥 too.

• Good luck with that @superman38NC!

I didn't see VV the first go-around. But I still need to place a shroom order, so...

• @superman38NC as a strain, Biscotti is pretty special! I still may talk myself into ordering more. I'll be interested in hearing if they honor your split request.

• edited March 2021

@TheProfessor I have to try Biscotti so I put in a order for a oz myself with payment confirmation at 11:33 the clocks ticking. Everybody I need information about all of mom's "description coming soon" strains that seem to defi description on their end. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• @MNTDWLER We've seen Violet Vixen before from MedMama but as Premium. Sativa dominant. Heavy sativa but not hazy. Highly recommended.

• Yep I looked that one up ,way to much of a heavy sativa for me. I wouldn't enjoy it at all thanks @georgetirebiter

• @TheProfessor I'll be'a waiting to hear about the sweeties. Today's a good day ,I only wish that the restock had come in time to do a split with WC.

• edited March 2021

Sweeties is just as potent as Sunset. If you like White Rhino/Widow, Alien, & GSC, you'll love it. @TheProfessor @MNTDWLER

P.S. Violet Vixen was my favorite sativa from Medmama last year but it was premium..

• @MizterNiceGuy if sweeties hang around for a few days I'll probably snag a half. I have 4 in transit at the moment so I wanna start working my way through them b4 ordering more.

• That's awesome to hear, looking 4ward to trying some bb octane and sweeties so long split was honored , they both sounded great

• That BTY (Better Than Yours) looks interesting too, @MNTDWLER. I couldn't find a lot on it, but it appears to be a 100% Indica cross of OG Kush with some other unknown 100% indica. Looks interesting.

I hope the new Biscotti is as impressive as the last batch...my guess would be yes! I'm with you, the VV is way more than I would even attempt to try. By description, The Sweeties is more my speed.😎

@georgetirebiter I'm guessing you're right about "Slurricana," even the description calls it Slurricane. You know, I've never even really looked at it the several times that it's popped up...don't know why...stupid me! I did not realize that Slurricane was a cross of Do-Si-Dos and Purple Punch, two strains I've enjoyed on multiple occasions. I may be getting some "Slurricana" when I order more Biscotti.😁

• OK, its 1:30pm ET. Am I losing my mind, or did medmama just add indoor Cheetoh Breath and Poptarts to the menu? I don't remember seeing these earlier. It's raining strains!...and new ones at that!

• LOL!! cheetoh breath and poptarts... raining strains, and ones like that, can't be a bad thing. i just came to log on and check for the first time and i walked in to a madhouse :lol:

• @TheProfessor Yeah they are dropping them at random. I had already made my order when these popped up.

Does anyone remember three months ago and there being maybe three strains on the menu for the holidays? LOL!

• @v32Finish @TheProfessor are you kidding me?two drops in one day. OK it's a Sunday afternoon double order day or maybe I'll ponder this prodigious pot probability. 😉

• Thanks @MizterNiceGuy, Sweeties has got some GSC genetics, so I know I'm going to enjoy it...I hope I get my split.

@v32Finish...I'm just not sure what to think...Cheetoh Breath and Poptarts...🤣...I've never heard of either. Not strains that I'm inclined to order, but it's always fun to see what drops and ultimately, what people here think about them...for future reference.

• Holey moley. Med Mamma strikes again.

• The BTY strain is a cross of different kush strains like OG kush.sfvk. and 2 other kush strains.thats what a video on YouTube said anyways

• Forking shirt balls it is raining strains!

• I can't even

• @TheProfessor, the Poptarts strain sounds like a high CBD deal. I'm a little confused by that description.

I don't think I'll be ordering a strain named after a cheesy puff snack.

But I never thought I'd start a thread about a strain called Salami, so...

• Constant fomo pressure