New Strains on a Sunday Morning

2»

Comments

• The Indoor Tropicana Cookies descrip:

"This lucious flower lubes you in with rich velvety purple tones"

LMAO! I'll bet it does...

• edited March 2021

Some interesting stuff in the descriptions, @OzBaxter. Not just the lubes reference...props for bringing it up. Since you did, here are some other notes:

"Lava" has changed or disappeared and become "Lava Cake."

Black Jack is...an indica?

Is "L'Orange" the same menu item as "Orange"?

What is Buddha, anyway? Is it Buddha Haze, Laughing Buddha? Buddha OG? Probably should have asked that before ordering half a zip. I suspect I won't be disappointed, though. Fingers crossed!

How is it that we have matching indoor/outdoor strains (i.e., Tropicana)? Coincidence?

• LOL! Maybe Mama is changing the names on the strains that aren't moving? ;)

• This is a most interesting menu @georgetirebiter. I've wondered at it off and on during the day. I noticed many of the same things...some funny and contradictory stuff...but no biggie. Can't find hardly anything on the Poptarts except that it does seem to be a sativa dominant 3:1 THC:CBD hybrid strain.

• @georgetirebiter @TheProfessor I've been pondering the board myself. The poptarts seems more at home on med Jane's board but with a lower THC to cbd level . The violent vixen sounds great if you're about to run a marathon lol. I'm just shickled titless to see Biscotti back on board. @OzBaxter I've often wondered the same thing when I see a strain sit, then there's a new concentrate or description of a similar flower lol. Oh the tricks the mind plays on us.😁

• I have a label created already! I hope that’s a good sign...packaged and it’s on it’s way!

• @TheProfessor I'm one of the uninformed lol,so I'm hoping for a week to 10 day delivery window. from last Friday.

• I was jut a little surprised @MNTDWLER, as it usually takes a couple of days. I’m in no hurry...as long as it gets here...and it will.🙂Medicineman always delivers!👍🏼

• @TheProfessor hey I'm just thrilled when I hear about other people's orders moving. That means somewhere in that crazy postal crap shoot my order's moving too 🙂 . There's not much in life that gets me into a hurry, but I can sure hurry up and wait when it comes to my cannabis.🛵💤

• One was delivered yesterday but actually wasn't until it was today lol thanks for dealing with me @medboy appreciate ya and rest of the team

• @Vapedad78 lol you gotta love those Sunday USPS deliveries. Enjoy your early Sunday or late Monday Med's or is it the other way around 🤔

• Was supposed to been today originally but then updated to delivered yesterday late afternoon although it really wasn't, so caught a uniform today who just happened to have it and hand to me after checking back, thought it was lost cause that turned out great lol

• @Vapedad78 so glad it worked out that way, saved allot of time bouncing back and forth.

• Maaaan was sweating that one out lol, appreciate it @MNTDWLER saved some the last few nerves ain't been shot as well🤣🤣

• I feel invisible. Maybe I should start a discussion post when I speak. Perhaps that'll get drowned out by "where's my package?" after a couple of hours instead of minutes.
    Sweeties from Medmama is great. Don't sleep on it. Remember White Cookies?? Updated version.

• @MizterNiceGuy tell us more about the Sweeties! I didn’t get in on the White Cookies for some reason.

• Early morning rant. @TheProfessor I would usually post a picture/review etc. But life has been busier lately. Missed about 7 reviews I should have made...

Sweeties is sweet, honey, skunk with GSC flavor. Not as heavy as SS but just as potent. 65i/35s indica. Genes: White widow, Tahoe(Alien), & Girl Scout Cookies.

• No sweat, @MizterNiceGuy! Life has gotten very busy...especially during these unprecedented times. Sounds like I made a great choice with the Sweeties! Thanks!