Biscotti w/pic

edited March 2021 in Product Reviews

I find Biscotti to be a treat. The dark green bud's are tight with orange hairs peeking out here and there. There is a very light dusting of crystals but not many trichromes evident. The aroma when you open the bag is of sweet herbs, cookies and a nice diesel under tone. The body effects eased me into a relaxed state while the high is very happy and uplifting. Biscotti has earned its spot in my medicine cabinet. A nice buzz that carries you through your day. My recommendation is for you indica heads. When Biscotti hits the board again treat yourself to this enchantress.

Comments

• Great pictures and excellent review @MNTDWLER. We're fortunate to still have a little bit of this fantastic flower, but will be ordering for sure the next time it pops up! If you like indicas and in particular, GSC genetics, treat yourself to some Biscotti! Enchantress indeed!

• One indy strain among the many that I’ve missed that I would have loved to have jumped on. Looks great.

• Everyone sorry about the double post. Wasn't intentionally done just a senior moment lol. With some things going on totally forgot. I know what a doofus right ? Please forgive me my MM family. 🤪

• Lol. Was wondering if there were 2 batches. Looks good on the other one too 😄