Outdoor zookies back

Anybody wanting Zookies, mama has it back up. Not the discount indoor.

Comments

• Hey @Bruno Layer Cake is awesome wen I got at store. U got pics or review? There very little n no pic. Wat I had was dense beautiful buds. Aroma was strong. Thc levels around or above 30%. So strong. Its popular. N growing in popularity. Just askin. Thx

• Thx @Bruno . 👍 hope it stix around for ya.

• edited March 2021

I’m supposed to get Layer Cake with a split of Mimosa tomorrow. I’ll let you know how it is if I get it 😎

• Layer Cake is an excellent indica leaning hybrid...especially if you like GSC genetics. I've found Layer Cake to be a little heavier than Wedding Cake or Ice Cream Cake. I've had it several times from my med. dispensary usually ranging from 24-30%.😎 Looking forward to hearing about the Layer Cake @superman38NC.

• It was @TheProfessor who I was talking bout Layer cake with. Surprised to see it hear. Thx @superman38NC definitely let us kno. Hope all goes well for ya tomorrow. Last Layer cake was 31.36% thc. So, I too, am interested in hearing bout it from here.

• Will not order this because I hate those strains that make you paranoid. I like to enjoy myself and not feel like a tweaker. Lol thanks for the heads up @Bruno

• Meanwhile, the other half of the forum orders a QP precisely to achieve this great paranoia of which @Bruno writeth! I might count myself among them, actually. The price is right and I like little buds without stems.

• That’s funny smoked zookies quite a few times and never got paranoid. I guess everyone is different, more for me!

• Different strains tend to do people differently but I just dont want to take a chance at being paranoid..I hate that feeling. Green crack and Durbin poison give me that feeling everytime. I guess il add this one as well. Has anyone besides bruno felt like this from this strain?

• edited March 2021

@Kayla oh I get it. I have dealt with anxiety all my life! I wouldn’t take the chance either! Usually when I get paranoid my anxiety kicks right in.

• @Rubygirl816 anxiety sucks! I too suffer from anxiety and PTSD. Really bad episodes too sometimes. I wouldn't wish these conditions on my worst enemies.