Live resin

@MoonMan5 hey bro do you know what kind of live resin it was when it hit the board like a day ago I ordered some but forgot what it was.

Comments

• @MoonMan5 thanks bro ima leave it at that πŸ’―πŸ’ͺ

• I know I really wasn't trying to be rude by no means. Oh well. Nahh besides the teep sauce was there a live resin on the board for like a hour or two yesteeday?

• I agree I didn't mean to start ww3 but anybody I offended I apologize and thats that. How was your day bro?

• edited March 2021

How did I miss the live resin, it went that fast huh! I’m dying to try some, somebody tag me next time it’s up!

• Yea it was jack og live resin it was up for like 5 mins and medboy just emailed me and said that they were out so it sold out quick AF but its okay they'll send me something else

• @Zackarrry sounds just like what happened with the London pound cake bud, mama had up. Went really quick, was questioning myself wether I actually saw it, lol.

• @Rubygirl816 lol I didn't even see that myself. But I did see mama's OD purple og kush πŸ’œ

• @MoonMan5 yeah bro Playstation it'll be about a week before I can get back on I got to get another console. Let's just day a ps4 don't like bong water. Lol what do you play buddy?

• @MoonMan5 that's awesome man what kind? I got sponsored by a little amateur skateboarding company in my early teens besides that I love mountain biking

• I have a PS3 that I haven't used in a least a year, but I'm on there