vape carts

Am interested in trying vape carts. Never have used one and don't know what I need to get started . Any help would be appreciated thanks

Comments

• A good battery to start. I like exxus vapes. Look for 510 threading compatibility.

If you use refills, be sure to purchase authentic CCell carts. Others leak or taste weird to me. Others may have some other recommendations as well!

Also, med mama carts are bomb! I haven’t tried Loud carts in awhile so my review wouldn’t be as fair.

• There is other posts with information if you do a search. I use sprk they are pretty cheap and I can reuse them a couple times. They are actually having a sale right now too for 4/20
    You don’t have to buy one of their devices but they are good batteries. You can just buy any 510 thread battery. Here is the link for the site https://pcktvapor.com/products/sprk-ceramic-cartridge

• I have a vessel battery which I love. Dont know why I waited so long to invest in one!

• @tac I didn’t make it clear, I buy the refills from medmama and fill my own vape cartridges. It’s the same oil they have in the prefilled and it’s cheaper to fill your own. If you need any help give a shout !

• Ok thanks very much for the information I may have to ask for help thanks again

• @Rubygirl816 thanks very much

• edited April 2021

@tac your welcome and anytime, I’m always around if you need help. After you fill them the first time, you will see how easy it is and be like, damn I was nervous about what, lol.

• edited April 2021

The ceramic carts are no longer in stock, but you can still order. I'm going to also get a PCKT One Plus which is also on sale.

• Hmmm, can't decide between the PCKT One Plus and the VRTCL.

• Ended up ordering the PCKT Two for $44.95 with a bunch of refillable carts.