Disappointed with Loud’s customer service

2»

Comments

• edited June 2021

@PolkHighStar I apologize if you feel ganged up on. I meant nothing more than MM and the shippers have a solid system that's worked for me. You are absolutely right my experience has nothing to do with yours. From your post I take it you haven't been reimbursed and that sucks, if I were you I'd be more than pissed . With the letter and all of the information you have I still say... something isn't right, but not on your end . I agree you didn't get your order USPS agreed...there's insurance someone needs to pony up. Don't give up on the system yet, be a pain in the ass until you get some satisfaction. I really hope @LoudnCo sees this and does something to make this right. Hey you've made me think about how I'd feel getting screwed out of a couple of hundred bucks. Good luck and I hope you have something else to medicate with. @PolkHighStar you just posted the letter and thanks everyone needed to see that.

• @MNTDWLER Appreciate the support. I don’t feel ganged up on, all is good. I didn’t lurk around the forums long enough to see it’s more of a hang out and chat thing, rather than complaints. It’s all good though, I’ll still be around. I just got some Mendo Breath and Ice Cream Cake shatter today from my last Loud orser. Can’t wait to try it out tonight!

• @PolkHighStar hope you get this resolved. Hopefully you filled out the complaint form again and included your proof. That moonman dude seems to always be negative and insulting. Best of luck to you.

• @PolkHighStar you have a couple of winners there. I like the mendo for a wake and bake and the cake in the afternoon and evenings. Good to see you around and keep watching you'll feel 99% good vibes and the rest just do what I do blow them off. It's not hard to tell the difference between someone whose disappointed and looking for help and support...and someone who would rather stir the pot. I'm writing this while going down a cury mountain road so pardon any egregious errors lol🏞. I hope you do get satisfaction that's why I tagged loud I know he reads the forum. Enjoy your meds regularly and pass on the love. 💚💨🍀

• Thanks @MNTDWLER, I hope they’re good. I’m a little surprised to hear you say the Mendo was a wake and bake, as most of what I have read says it’s highly sedative. That’s exactly why I got the ice cream cake just in case. I bet they get finished either way! Lol

• @MoonMan5 I never said anybody was ganging up on me, that was somebody else. It’s all good man, maybe some others needed to see the email for proof too. Either way, all is good. I just won’t put any big orders anymore, and will prob skip using Loud unless something is done. I got some Wedding Cake locally so I’m good on medicine for a while, plus the shatter that I got from Loud from previous orders. Like I said, I’ll just charge it to the game.

• @PolkHighStar yea I'm a little different, with my anxiety and ptsd I'm usually pretty rattled in the mornings mendo mellows. I usually do a couple of heavy indica dabs in the afternoon and evenings to go with my flower. Mendo dosen't have much sleep in it for me..I haven't seen a true sleep strain in awhile😴 but I'm always looking. I love the ice cream cake, I have both parents in my medicine cabinet wedding cake and gelato33..I only have one 2 3/4 gram bud of w.c. but I've got 3/4 of an ounce of g33, both are winners. Enjoy your bud both are great medicine. 💚💨🍀

• edited June 2021

@MoonMan5 Jeezuz fvking christ dude, learn punctuation. I get dizzy trying to read your rants. That's it.
    (I also find Mendo Breath a great daytime smoke. )

• Well, at least you used a couple of dots to break up that rant. You're getting better.

• btw @MNTDWLER, its no longer on the menu, but I bought some Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Loud last month. Is now my favorite night time smoke. Melts me to the couch.

• edited June 2021

@PolkHighStar Dude, I really feel bad for you. That is like a one in a million thing to have happen. ( I now get the Al Bundy avitar. ) Hopefully between the Post Office and Medman, you can get it fixed to your satisfaction.

• edited June 2021

@Rockafire I like the pudc strain, I don't have any flower but I've got about a gram and a half of shatter 😋. It took me a while to get used to it because the flavor really is sugary sweet. A great night time med👍. I'm just going through my cabinet right now and depending on bacio, black water and my in case of emergency jars for sleep. I'm still waiting for that grap you by the balls indica to help me sleep. I know it'll drop soon. Enjoy your pineapple upside down cake my friend and I hope you medicate as often as I do 😁

• @MNTDWLER loud just restocked blackberry kush. As described ball grabber imo

• @MikeyC I saw that, I didn't find much relief in the last two batches. Don't get me wrong it's a fine medicine and a great smoke. I really want to see it in a premium like BlackBerry octane..now there was quite a bit of sleep in that one. I will probably order a ounce today, I've only picked up a couple of strains since 420.. Blackberrys the indica in the bunch and it's got that sweet and sour berry flavor when you vape it I'm hoping it's a little better than the last batch. I'll let you know lol. Thanks for the heads up 👍

• @MikeyC I pulled the trigger on the BlackBerry kush, after all it's the only true indica on the board and I have high hopes for this batch. I only wish it was coming from mom so I wouldn't have to deal with those Washington hubs. The wait is on 🤞 fly my prettys fly 😁

• So you're right. I totally co fused it with the octane. That's stuff is great for sleep!