Mushroom Chocolate Bar

When placing my order earlier. I was only able to select one bar. The drop down menu only had choice of ordering one.
Is that all there is? Or is there a rule about not ordering more than one?

Additionally, @medboy @medmama have y’all every discussed having an option for folks to pay more in shipping and try to get stuff overnight or 2 day delivery?
Maybe having a discount or something cool for veterans. They’d have to show proof of course.
Maybe a rewards program ( Frequent “High” Flying Miles) lol
Like every $1000 or so spent you get a discount code?

I’ve been on here ordering for awhile now and love this place, I’m just just throwing out some minor suggestions. Thanks once again for your due diligence on the site the past few days and always being loyal.

Comments

• I agree the shipping options would be awesome. Worst thing about this site is the long wait times, but it’s only a small complaint.

• Only 1 per selection on these at this time.

I don't foresee a shipping change. Every time it's asked, the answer is no.

• @medboy My apologies. Didn’t realize it had been asked so much. I don’t read ALL forums but a lot of them. Should’ve paid better attention.

Thanks for response on mushroom bar. It was absolutely awesome experience. Several friends want them now. I need like 4 of them. Lol.

• @Bambino21
    Make 4 different orders? I'd try. Lol😋😁💚

• @MigraineWarrior79 i just dropped close to $1500. I gotta settle for a few days I reckon.
    Lol.

• Anyone try this yet? I have one and havnt tried it yet but id love a review if anyones had it. I know there gone now but not sure if i shud put mine in the freezer to save for a later date. Thanks

• Got 2 in the fridge. Cut the first in half. Well. Actually I took 3 squares the first time. Great visuals. Tripping pretty well. Super bright colors. Mellow as F. A few hallucinations but nothing too remarkable.

Next time took the remaining 4 squares.

TRIPPIN!! Kind of had a lonely feeling at first so I thought it might turn for the bad. It didn’t. Super bright colors. Eyes big AF. Seeing shit that wasn’t the there. Watched Thor Ragnorak on second trip and it was amazing!!

Watched Dr Strange on 1st trip and I think that movie was made for tripping!!

If you’re experienced, 4-5 of those squares is gonna take ya to the moon.
    The whole bar may put you in plaid mode!! Lol.

• @Bambino21 thank you SO much , that was perfect. I cant wait to watch movies and zone the F out!!!

• @Supernaturalhigh enjoy your trip my friend!!

• The Chocolate Bar is legitimate and you will be pleased. Personally, I have a high tolerance. I took over half of the bar, then after 1 hour, I consumed the rest.

If you want a upbeat, euphoric experience, watch Andrea Reiu. Start with “Roses from the South.” You will enjoy. The music, pastel colors, and choreography is the perfect blend for a pleasurable hallucinogenic experience.

Also try George Balanchine’s “waltz of the flowers” by Tchaikovsky.

• Awesome i will do!