Indoor Moon Boots

Moon Boots sounds interesting and this is the first time I've seen it. Mama's menu description is a little incomplete as Moon Boots is a cross of White Tahoe Cookies (The White x Tahoe OG x GCS) and Moon Bow #75 (Zkittles x Do-si-dos). I've had all of these and especially enjoyed some med. dispensary WTC I had a couple months ago. It should be a spectacular combination! We ordered a 2 ounce split of the Moon Boots and Runtz, with a side of Forbidden Fruit Kief.😁 Haven't tried Runtz yet either, but I love both Zkittles and Gelato...how can we go wrong! Here's hoping for our requested split! Received our order confirmation immediately and payment confirmation exactly 15 minutes later! Things seem to be back to normal!πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ™

Comments

• Very intrigued myself @TheProfessor. Everything On the board looks good. I’m always hesitant to order when things have been on the menu for a while. Splurged on a split of Horchata and Wedding Cake. Can’t wait to hear your review!

• I was also intrigued by the Horchata @superman38NC…sounds really good! You can never go wrong with Wedding Cake either! I’m glad the menu and order form are working again and to finally see some new strains! Eager to hear your thoughts on the Horchata.

• edited July 2021

• edited July 2021

After seeing the Horchata briefly on the menu before things went down it gave me time to research. The posted pics looks πŸ”₯. I’ll definitely let you know! Definitely agree about WC 😎. Curious to see which effects it brings to the table.

• As basic as it sounds I think a split of wedding cake and mimosa would be ideal

• @TheProfessor I have gone back twice for the runtz cake ( similar description). Loud has up. Both hubby and I really enjoyed it. This time I went for mamas wedding cake and Mars landing. Couldn’t pass up the wedding cake!

• @Rubygirl816 we're looking forward to the Runtz! If there's a difference between the two, it's only the Gelato phenotype. The Mars Landing is definitely intriguing...I'm interested to hear what you think of it. You can never go wrong with Wedding Cake...it's always a winner and I expect a Medmama premium to be outstanding!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

• Someone grabbed last pair of moon boots right as I was bout to slip 1 on to try🀣 never seen that but good luck and hope it's good

• I think i got the last 1/2 and split with magic knight hope its good first time i have seen this strain here

• Moon Boots arrived today with our split of indoor Runtz. The wife wanted to try the Runtz first...more on that in another review!😁

Excellent bag appeal! Upon opening, Moon Boots has a very pleasant aroma...fruity with a hint of cookies. Our ounce contained a variety of buds from penny to almost small thumb sized. The cure is perfect and the buds are sticky and frosty! The effects are strong, but relaxing and euphoric as this hybrid definitely leans indica. It's really pleasant, and I'm pretty sure this will be a good relaxing any time of day smoke, but I can see that Moon Boots could be pretty sedating for some due to tolerance or physiology.πŸ™‚ 🧐 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• @TheProfessor Awesome pics! Thank you!

• Looks great for sure, congrats

• I'm totes jelly

• @TheProfessor beautiful frosting on those torpedoes my friend.. I'm dying to get my hands on the Runtz. I went with a planet instead of the moon on my celestial order and I'm very happy with Mars landing πŸ€ͺ. it's one of those wonder strains..I wonder where I put my keys, I wonder where my phone is LMAO. Great review ,I can almost smell your pic's thanks my friend your tempting me to blow my bud budget ...again πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• I'm happy you finally found sleep with a great indica. That was quite a journey