Free gift missing

anyone ever have the free gift left out? First time for me. Not a huge deal but definitely disappointing.

Comments

• yea one out of ten is about my rate
    once it was in the bag but not in the sealed bag it fell out when I opened the mylar

• Maybe once but it sucks not getting what you requested. Wanted a joint....not candy that won't do anything for me.

Disclaimer: All posts made by this username both past and present are purely fictitious in nature and for entertainment purposes only.

• Sometimes they give me 2 or 3. It always averages out

• I wrote "freebie joint" a couple of times, but I felt slightly douchey insisting on a freebie instead of just being grateful for a bonus treat.

• @Fallguy Same. If anything I will write "I like joints" with a smiley face in the comment section. Generally Loud always drops a J in there, whereas with Mama at this point I have collected a cookie jar full of the Gumdrops, cookies, and Jolly Ranchers 😆

• oh yes, me to Ozbaxter and ya know when I did get joints from mama they were so tight you could hardly draw thru them lmao!!

• 3 out of 5 times no freebie. After I spent between 500 and 600 all three came from one supplier. Really not a big deal, but a bummer none the less.

• From the top of the strains page:

Strains
    Each shipper offers a freebie with your order. Specify what you want in the comments section of the order form.. Med Mama is offering a free joint, gum drop, or shatter chip. Loud n Co is offering a free joint, cookie, gummy or caramel.

Don't feel like a.douche

• didn't get one last package!! it's not a big deal but I do think it's ideal for both parties because not only do you get a happier customer you also expose them to a potential strain that they might like and order some in the future :D

• Just be nice and "request" the freebie you want. I had mom miss 3 freebies in a row, but damn it's a freebie. Before that mom gave me a couple of different edibles I don't get anything out of. On my last order I bought it to mom's attention in the comment section in all CAP'S. And low and behold when I opened my last order there were four freebie joints. 😁

• ^^^^^^^ yea. What he said!! We may be a little spoiled on here complaining about not getting freebies. But patience, understanding and being cordial goes a long way.

• I'll remind the shippers to make sure freebies are going in the packages.

• @medboy I hate to ask but can you ask for labels on j's from mom, I just received several unlabeled.They are varied and one is very noteworthy, I would've liked to have known what it was. Thanks M.B.

• My last four orders, two from medmama and two from loud all did not have freebies either, not that im complaining. The product ordered was fine, like always very potent. Just kinda sucked that those nice joints were missing.

• So I took full advantage of the sales from mama. Not a single package since the mama goob sale had a freebie. Not even one.

• I received an unlabeled gummy. It was nummy!

• I received a free jolly chip last couple orders..they are not overly strong but great additions to a fun evening 😎

• Jolly chips are the best on a fall day... Memories

• I received an unlabeled joint. Hopefully, it's indica 🤷‍♀️

• I'm still up on freebies over my career ordering here. I'm just providing data in case some feels like it's only their bad luck.