CAN'T LOGIN??

edited October 2021 in General

If you can't login to the forum do a password reset (look for the "lost password" link on the login page)

Comments

• Welcome back. I’ve had all of my old forums go tits up after an upgrade and it can be a total fkn nightmare.

• You have all been missed. All it said, was site was not currently available. It looked like the software medman uses to create this message form, it looked like their homepage.

• Thanks @medboy good looking out, it wouldn't even let me use lost password link and was asking for referral code

• @Vapedad78 - I had the same problem.
    Thank you @medboy. Don't know what you did but I am glad you found us. :smile:

• edited October 2021

• Glad @Gen you and others getting it figured out MB and MM always pulling through and it's greatly appreciated. Don't get on here nearly as often as used to but Definitely sucked not having the option or ability to check in

• edited October 2021

:

• I have been buying from Medman since early 2015. I never used this message form until recently. It's like a new toy for me. :smiley: :smile: Guess I recently got hooked coming in here and missed it when I couldn't. I didn't realize how many knowledgeable good people come in here. For years, I only came here because I was desperate and needed pain relief. I learned to trust Medman for a good product. It was the only reason I came here. Anyway, I started bouncing around in this form, reading comments. I asked a few questions and got good advice. Lately, I have been smoking a lot of Medboy's current strains. Enjoying every one of them. Guess all this smoke has made me braver and a bit chatty. I have been learning so much and enjoying it. I am going to try my first concentrate. I am both nervous and excited. So many have been helpful here.

• Yay we're back