Purple Agave?

I cannot find anything on this strain. Is it called something different? Thank you

Comments

• Yeah I was wondering about it and the purple Lamborghini af, waiting on LP and Space runtz which was really hoping would be amazing but the air pack post wasn't made till after my request was in so 🤷‍♂️

• @OzBaxter I do believe it's a 50/50 hybrid called blue guava I've had it a nice balance high. If I remember correct a pretty high thc content .

• @Vapedad78 I got space runtz today and was pleasantly surprised.  It's all around good smoke.  I'm enjoying it.

• @Limonene appreciate it, and glad to hear it good looking out

• @MNTDWLER THANK you!! I couldn't find a damn thing about it. I guess I need a pic of the bud before I go spending on possible-purple. Any idea about the Purple Lamborghini? Never heard of that one either. What is the "TY" and "AF" and all that? Anyone?

• edited October 2021

@OzBaxter Who tfk lol, I'm still working on that one and will most likely be wrong.🤔 here's what I found it's got a jamaican purple mother and another mother that slipped my mind. And why not I'm baked🤪check it out on leafly P.S They had to change the name because someone had copyright issues 🤔 four outta seven people who responded with comments said it's super calming and got'em around 70% high on a scale of 1-10😁😂🤣

• LOL! Nice! Thanks for for detective work @MNTDWLER 👍🏼 Hmmmm. I might have to guinea pig this one and order an 1/8th of both just to confirm...

• edited October 2021

@OzBaxter if you do you must testify to the masses 👏🏽🙏🏽🤪 here's a much better picture

• edited October 2021

@Sherbato Rude. No one asked you.

• edited October 2021

@OzBaxter don't take this a hole seriously it's just my biggest fan and mad carpet bomber making a return. @Sherbato why don't you get your own life and leave this forum and me alone. I know why you're upset the last time you were here I sent you running home to mommy. Now go back to mommy and daddy's basement and pleasure yourself🖕🏽But you do flatter me you rejoined yesterday and I was your first thought.

• @Sherbato You are outnumbered here. @MNTDWLER is a respected member of this community and provides thoughtful and humorous insight and has been for years. His opinions, unlike yours, are welcomed and actually several of us on here look forward to them. This is an awesome forum. Lots of good info and good people just wanting to vibe and share flower experiences. There’s no need to come in here and cause issues and troll like you are. I ask that you please be respectful and provide intelligent retort or kindly “don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya” on your way out!!

• I received Purple Agave and Purple Lambo yesterday. The Lambo looks similar to the second image @MNTDWLER posted. Wife and I tried Lambo last night and it started to hit between the eyes and then after 5 minutes or so it was a full body high. I felt relaxed and tingly all over, but were asleep after 10 minutes. We did have a couple hits at 410F on my Mighty, which contributed to falling asleep :smiley: We agreed that it seemed to make us more giggly than usual. Plan on trying the Purple Agave tonight.

• @Sherbato you don't need my address just give me a date and time and I'll meet you in the old city. We'll go behind the bus station as not to be disturbed. Of the two of us I'm sure I'm the only one that's taking a life so chair or not I've never backed off. I'm all eyes and ears tell me when.

• Tell you what since you really want this so bad tell me where you are.because say all you want about me. But now you screwed up slandering my beautiful wife. I'll come to you no matter where you are, because you see this old pillbilly as you called me actually has the money to fly anywhere and put you and your mommy and daddy all in matching wheelchairs. Now enough of this make good on your threats to come here. After you get the taste out of your mouth and want a rematch I'll come to you. Man your mommy really messed you up didn't she. If you had even half of the education I do you would recognize what a life changing decision you're about to make🖕🏽

• Sherbato

Definition : A punk ass low form of life who tries to act all tough on an anonymous forum but comes off sounding like a 5th grade girl with piggy tails.

Synonyms : Douche Bag, Jack Off, Scum Of The Earth, Loser

Characteristics : Weak strength, weaker thought process, Cowardice, Proud to show off his limited education, 30 plus year resident of his parents basement

• edited October 2021

Then it's a easy trip so go ahead and call yourself a uber because I seriously doubt you could pass a driver's test.. It's your move big man. Unless you're afraid of a old man in a wheelchair. A date and time are the only thing I need so I can come get my ass kicked. After I've had my fun I'll show you what a rapest deserves and that's going to be a real joy. I'm really familiar with TN let's set a date for you're demise you tiny little person.

• You're the one who admits that you are a rapist and you can find me in sitting in the old city sports bar right now. I'm going to give you a couple of hours because I know that a tough guy like you wouldn't miss the opportunity to beat someone in a wheelchair. Come on big man show me what you got

• Ignore it , it will go away.......mommy's callin

• He's not even funny

• It's Tess Tickle from teabag ohio

• Sherbato whines more than her twin sister. Ouch.

• @cjb0331 he hit my wall and told me he was ready and waiting and the time was now. I gave him my location and I'm waiting for what I'm sure will be a no show. He's got 30 minutes before I leave but I will have someone making sure I don't get blindsided from behind. Because that's a c.s only way of backing up his mouth. I'm over this clown and his trash talk so I won't be acknowledging anything else he post

• @puglover18 Thanks for the response! I was curious if it was a hard Indica or not. Let me know when you tap that agave. I'm curious 👍🏼

• @MNTDWLER this must be same guy, from a couple months ago. Must not have nothing better to do with his life but to keep creating screen names and coming here to call people names.

• For someone to post like that, they are either a weak, lonely drug addict, or it's a redneck kid with a taste for pills, hating his own sexuality. No more, no less. Words hurt him, that's why he thinks posting juvenile nonsense over and over will make people take him seriously.

SPOILERS: We don't.

• @Rubygirl816 it's definitely the same person he hit my wall at 2 a.m. but I ignored him until he had hi jacked every thread. He signed off calling me "old top and snowball" his normal bigoted post to me. The guys got serious mental health issues along with his racist comments and homophobia. The guy must have been on meth he posted 24 hours straight. And that would explain his fascination with other people's teeth, his must be really bad. @OzBaxter I'm in total agreement with you about his fascination with pill's too. I could care less if people know I take pain meds. They keep my sanity when the pain starts building and gets out of control. I'm not ashamed of anything in my life..I just don't live that kind of life. Thanks for the support guys ❤💚💨🍀