Cha-ching!

I was surprised this morning that my zip of Dosidos turned out to be a zip of Runtz, a 1/4 of Purple Punch and 2g of Kashmir Kush wax! Also an afghanti joint freebie. Someone may have been a little high when filling my order.

I will not complain that I didn't get the Dosidos even though I was excited to get it. That's an extra $175 worth. First time I got a bonus like this.

Comments

• edited December 2021

Sweet @Sixwaychili! Maybe you got someone else's order? I still have some Kashmir Kush Wax...it's nice and strong, you'll love it! We also got an Afghani joint freebie that was very good! A couple of years ago we received two identical packages...ordered 2 ounces and got a QP!

• Sounds good. I got a little pp and was just thinking of getting more, β€˜take two tokes an the joint turns brown’.

• @TheProfessor That seems to be the case. I emailed medboy so that it may clear up someone else's problem.

• edited December 2021

I don't have a rig for wax, though I do have a vape pen that I could try. Can I just top a bowl with it or is that going to clog instantly?

• edited December 2021

@Sixwaychili I tend to layer!😁 I put a little flower, a little layer of wax, and more flower. Works just fine. I'd pair it with a heavy indica for maximum destruction!😁🧐

• just go to a headshop or vape store and pick up a wax pen

• edited December 2021

@Sixwaychili great score on the Runtz and pp. Your gonna enjoy the kk wax,and yeah you can do exactly what @TheProfessor suggested, just layer it. I would suggest getting a concentrate setup. Whether it be a pen or something bigger, my rig's have pulled me out of some bad situations when the flower selections got a little weak. Tell me what you think about the purple punch, I've been eyeing it but haven't seen much about it here. Enjoy your bounty my friend.

• thanks @MNTDWLER. Might be a few days because I'm overloaded with choices now and I'll probably be high when I try it. lol

• @Sixwaychili I started out with a basic dab rig with a quartz banger. I admit I had trouble with getting the temp just right and probably wasted a lot of concentrates. But once I got a terpometer those days were over, they're a little pricey but it paid for itself with the saving of concentrates. I'm with you on the choices situation but it's better than last year when pickings were slimπŸ˜‰. Enjoy your weekend and medicate heavily at every opportunity my friend πŸ€ͺπŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• @Sixwaychili We have a Puffco Peak Pro that we use for concentrates most of the time, but tossing a layer in with some flower is just a lazy shortcut. While it works really well, I'm sure it's not the most efficient way to use concentrates. I'm slowly putting together a rig under the tutelage of Master Dweller @MNTDWLER.πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ§

• I'm really not wanting to build my tolerance up to needing concentrates to get high, but thanks for all the advice @TheProfessor and @MNTDWLER. I still have 4 syringes of distillate, some kief, now this wax and a batch of ridiculously powerful edibles I made from other distillate. And about 8 strains. I've run out of jars so I'm not opening the purple punch right away.

Must say that the Runtz is pleasantly surprising. Not too different than Wedding Cake actually!

• @Sixwaychili yes sir Runtz is a great medicine. I understand your not wanting to build a tolerance but some of that is hype jmho. I don't dab every day, sometimes it'll be a month or better. I don't do multi dab sessions, usually two dab's and I'm done. Everything in moderation my friend. I'm outta jars myself but still I'll put a little dab in my V4 for those nights. Plus it's nice to be able to take two hits and be fairly sure that it will put me back to sleep. Why don't you send some of those edibles my wayπŸ˜‰ I'll add to my tolerance a little moreπŸ€ͺ. But really you should at least get a dab straw and dish, something like this..just in case you get my order again πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• edited December 2021

@Sixwaychili I tend to agree! I'm much more of a flower guy, but it's nice to increase potency on occasion. I only have a couple grams of concentrates and a few grams of kief, but I tend to go overboard with flower. I've got maybe 17-18 strains right now.😳😁🧐 I need to use some up but some of these strains are so hard to let go!😎 I'm still nursing Mama's last batch of Runtz!

• I'm eyeing the Sherbcake or katsu bubba if for some reason I get the itch after the strawberry Mac and whatever else I ordered this week. I forgot already.

• @MNTDWLER it was your order? Oh damn! Well at least you will be taken care of.

The only problem with the edibles I made is that they have the consistency of gum that has been chewed for a week. lol

But they sure do work! If I take one before bed, I'm still high when I go to work.

• @Sixwaychili yeah they say Medman always delivers they just don't say who toπŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Enjoy the bounty my friend I know that you deserve it..those edibles sound like something I need one in the morning one at night and sleep through the weekendπŸ€ͺ😫😴

• Ha @MNTDWLER ! Did you get a zip of Dosidos instead? That was what I ordered.

• @Sixwaychili no Dosidos here my friend lol I did get a gram of someone else's white99 wax. Unfortunately I smoked some before looking at the bottom of the jar. That stuff had me spinning around the ceiling and up the walls for four or five hours before I could finally get a monster joint of Mars Landing to take hold and bring me down.lol