Gelato vs Gelato #41?

Can any one please let me know know what the difference is (if any) between Gelato and Gelato #41? They both seem to be a mix between Sunset Sherbert and Thin Mints. I am looking for the closest effects replacement to my now finished batch of Sunset Sherbet, which is a favorite of mine. Would you recommend either of the Gelatos or possibly Sherbert Cake?

Comments

• Gelato 41 is also known as Bacio Gelato, which is my favorite Gelato, even though they are all very good. Plain Gelato is usually also referred to as Gelato 33.

• Merlins current Gelato is πŸ”₯ very relaxing and sleep inducing. I like the Bacio is one of my fav’s

• Personally, I have found Bacio (#41) to be a little more 'heavy than regular Gelato.

In my understanding, 41 is a different phenotype of Gelato.

Veterans out there, please correct me if I'm wrong on this. 😁

• edited December 2021

@MigraineWarrior79 @superman38NC @Sixwaychili I agree! Especially about the Bacio! There are a number of famous Gelato phenotypes: #33 (Larry Bird), #41 (Bacio), #42, #43 (Gello Gelato), #47 (Mochi Gelato), etc., plus all the generic Gelato's. They're all slight variations on the Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC cross. Gelato is one of my favorite strains in any form, but my favorite is the Bacio which I find to be heavier. I still have some of the premium from 4/20 and the Greenhouse #41 that Medmama had in August was excellent. I'd assume this batch of #41 to be no different. As for the Sherbet Cake, by description (and a little research) seems to be just a generic cross (non-Sherbinski) of GSC x Pink Panties, aka = Sunset Sherbet. @HockeyEagle If you want more Sunset Sherbet, I'd get the Sherbet Cake.😎🧐

• As always, you guys rock! Thank you all for the info. I’m still in the earlier stages of THC and always appreciate the veteran insights. That definitely helps me make a decision.

• edited December 2021

@TheProfessor awesome info! I’ve got some of the Sherbert Cake coming Mon. Very excited 😎 I’ve been looking at the current G41 of Merlins but keep ordering something else..hard to go wrong with the current menu..on the fence for grabbing some prem Mendo Breath. Merlins latest drops look all premium imo

• I prefer 41 to 33.

• @superman38NC Please report back on your thoughts of the Sherbert Cake after you indulge, if you don’t mind! Thanks again everyone for the responses!

• @superman38NC I need more flower for sleep so I looked hard at the Mendo Breath, but after a little research and @MNTDWLER 's recommendation, I went with the Katsu Bubba Kush instead. I've had both Mendo Breath and Bubba Kush, but not this particular pheno of Bubba Kush. The Katsu sounds particularly dreamy!😴

• edited December 2021

@TheProfessor

I grabbed some Tres Star, which is Trey's Star on the menu from Merlin for the purpose of sleep, so I'll letcha know how that works out. 😁

Also, thought long on the Katsu BK, myself. Def tempting!

• Thanks @MigraineWarrior79 I was/am also looking at the Tres Star. Absolutely, I'd love to hear what you think about it! The holiday code will be here soon!😊🧐

• @MigraineWarrior79 let me know about treys star. I was very tempted but I had katsu BK a couple of years ago and it was fantastic. I'm in high hopes that this batch compares to it. I remember it being a total body bomb, relaxing every muscle and drastically decreasing my pain level...after that you watch yourself fall asleep in almost a out of body experience lolπŸ€ͺ I'm hoping for a big concentrate drop before the holiday code goes up..but I'm not past snagging a zip or two if something special hits the board.πŸ˜‰πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€