Super premium?

2»

Comments

• @superman38NC got some of that Strawberry MAC arriving today (hopefully if I didn’t get subbed). Also some Cookie Glue. Want to make the straw Mac my wake and bake herb, you think it’s a good strain for first thing in the AM?

• Also hope I didn't get subbed, fingers crossed.

• Straw Mac is ok but kaui cookies is a bit faster.

• edited December 2021

@posternugbag i wouldn’t use it as a wake n bake for work..for a chill day absolutely. I have a decent tolerance and it hits pretty hard for a sativa… I just tried cookie glue and it’s tha 💣. Great effects!

@MikeyC i had some kaui last time around..it was excellent..wonder if it’s from the same grow?

• @superman38NC just opened my pack that has the cookie glue and straw Mac and I’m impressed with the look and smell of each for sure. Can’t wait to sample a little later this evening. Cheers and happy holidays to you and your family and to everyone on here. 👊🏻🎄🍻

• Strawberry mac and slurricane both winners in my book.

• I missed it the first time but enjoying it. Mac AAAA label in my sights now!

• The AAAA Mac is fire fire. I would call it sativa dominant for sure. So many trichromes gummed up grinder. Has that diesel flavor. Merlin has shipping time incredible. Always 4 days which is awesome, but this time if shipping info correct made it in 3!!

• I'm sitting in preship/label

• Mine was supposed to be here today but hopefully Mon. Got plenty to keep me 😎. Beautiful pics posted in the other review. Can’t wait!

• Finally. I’ve been worried sick. Seriously, glad you got it! Enjoying mine too but I didn’t want to mention that while you were waiting.....

• The aaaa is super nice but I need a ton more sherb cake personally glad sounds like logistically everyone gonna have a good Xmas thanks to the team here, appreciate yall @medboy @medman and the rest Lc mmm cc