😡KATSU BUBBA KUSH W/PIC'S😤

edited December 2021 in Product Reviews

First thing right off the bat I love a proper phenotype of katsu bubba kush and grew it for several years. This AIN'T it. There's only two good things about this batch the aroma and the color unfortunately these don't do anything to medicate me. The aroma is of dank sweet and sour earthy herbs, the color run's light green to purple with reddish orange hairs popping out occasionally. The bag appeal is zilch for this one with mostly pea to dime sized bud's and exactly 7 quarter sized bud's.
. If the high were there I would've been content but miffed that I was sold a bag of smalls at normal indoor prices. I'm not past buying smalls in any way, I've ordered both smalls and discount smalls from @LoudnCo and never had a problem at all because they were quality imho. The high just isn't there for me even after smoking two .75gr joints back to back. I wish that this was a better review but that's what it is my review others might have better luck and different opinion's. But for me this is the most dissatisfied I've ever been with a shipper. Oh on another note @LoudnCo always sells smalls for smalls with prices according. So if you're looking for a wonder weed this one's for you it'll leave you wondering if you're high and where you're money went. Merlin's dry discount PK was 10x the smoke that this is. All of this is only my humble opinion but there it is in a big nutshell.

Comments

• That really sucks I had been eyeing this one to purchase when the sale hits in the next couple days but I guess I will look for another strain I’ve got cookies kush and purple runtz coming does anyone have positive reviews on a good indica strain I can’t do sativa they give me anxiety too bad

• Oh man... that blows, but I thank you for an honest opinion, and pics. I was definitely considering a purchase.

•          “So if you're looking for a wonder weed this one's for you it'll leave you wondering if you're high and where you're money went.”

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    Holy shit I about coughed up a lung reading this line. I laughed so hard. Holy fuck that’s some funny shit. The ups and downs of flower purchase. It’s a life long ride picking new strains and trying different ways to partake. It’s part of the magic and fun that is cannabis!!

You ole hillbilly. You put a smile on this ole man face today. Thank you. At least there’s that. Lol!!!!

• Dang! You know when @MNTDWLER is rating it down it's serious! Thanks for the heads up man 👍🏼

• thx for the honest review @MNTDWLER almost ordered this a few times as well. Who knows some strains hit different. It’s looks the par but ultimately effects says it all. I’ve been happy with the Sherbert Cake and Strawberry MAC. Have Cookies Glue and Slurricane arriving first part of the week. Hopefully you get a reship. The indoor Gelato is fantastic too.

• Lol @Bambino21 i play the game like everyone else and I got skunked on this one 🤣 no blood no foul right😉 I'll be ordering tomorrow as soon as I see the sales a go. I do need another heavy indica for sleep so I'll roll the dice again😁 ✌🏼

• A bubba kush falls in my top 5. But even if it was good the smalls being passed off as buds bothers me.

• @Fallguy yeah me too 🤨

• Good to know. I guess will lean towards the loud greenhouse ice cream cake and cookies cush for my next unnecessary purchase =) . I didn't review em yet but the kaui cookies and the strawberry Mac 1 are both excellent but let me buy more first before I blow the whistle.

• That Jager is something special, @MNTDWLER . Have you tried some?

• @OzBaxter yes I have it's pretty much in line with the infamous 2019 batch😋 One of my favorite flavors and what a relaxing high. I contacted @medboy with my concerns about KBK he contacted Merlin who evidently has no problem selling under sized under powered flower. If you like the kbk that's great,but if you feel like I do contact medboy and let him know how you feel. I was told that they disagree with my assessment of the flower and it's fine to just blow me off. I would understand if I complained all the time, but in the years I've been ordering here I only had one other issue with a bag of flower that was mostly shake and really dry.. @LoudnCo knowing what I order had no problem replacing the order👍🏼 Merlin's magical meds should take note. I'm giving Merlin one last chance so I ordered the aaaa+ mac1 today but if it's no better than @LoudnCo regular indoor or premiums I'm done with with them. I also have to thank cannabis club for the replacement gram of concentrate they are sending, it was a simple mistake on their part but they stepped up and owned it. Besides two grams of Maui wax that never made it to my house these are the extent of my bad experiences with any of the shippers or their products. I'm hoping this isn't going to be Merlin's stance on anything they don't agree with..the size of the flower alone IS a big deal as my photos show but mmm see's no problem with that or shipping substandard flower.

• @MNTDWLER i also decided to express my opinion about merlins vape refills and received the same response. Definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth (no pun intended)

• Pray my split was honored then

• @Johnnyblue42 one issue with the refills is alot of people on here praise them and when mama left alot of people on here were worried about the refills being discontinued. I got 8grams of 4 flavors and they all suck, until you commented I figured I was alone.

• Thanks for the heads-up

• Based on this review I am getting some mac @aaaa

• @OzBaxter yes sir, jager's a fantastic medicine. I just got out of the hospital but I've got a zip of jager,,a zip of AAAA+ Miracle Alien control and 4g's of shatter with a extra gram of concentrates to make up for a mistake the shipper made
    All in all.im

• Kbk wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting but slightly less potent than would've liked