New vendors?

Last time I was here, the vendors were medmama, loud, and Jane. I see we have a few new vendors. How do the new ones compare to the old? Only have ever ordered from MedMa and Loud in the past, had never been disappointed from Loud, was wondering if the others were just as good?

Comments

• I haven't ordered from Merlin, and I hear Loud is a little slow these days. I have been ordering from Cannabis Club, and I am very, very satisfied with their products and service. They have the fastest response times of all of them. That, and they have awesome sativas.

• Medline flower is the same as mama, cc's flower has been on the menu for a very long time, louds a gamble lately.

• edited February 2022

Merlin’s has been very quick with my orders. I ordered Friday and my order was shipped yesterday, Monday. CC as well. CC I just buy either their concentrates or vapes. They are about the closest to what you get in dispensary. Loud has been having some issues lately with shipping, but they did have some personal issues, Covid and mudslides, and are really trying to get caught up.

• @NOLA504

The longest I've had to wait for Merlin was 5 days, and with CC, 4. It'll probably run around the same for you since we're practically in the same area. Merlin is A LOT like Medmama; I'd be willing to bet they were a part of her crew, or a supplier for her.

• It’s almost like clockwork with Merlin. I place an order during the day (any day but Saturday) and by the next morning, I have a label created. I know that loud is going through some stuff so that’s why it takes a little longer for them right now. But I bet it will get better over time. It benefits them to get our orders out to us asap.

• Where do Merlin and CC ship from? Got orders from both. Just saw a label created. Wondering which it is.

• @baggy merlin is cali and CC is Colorado.

• edited February 2022

Merlin’s out of CA and Cannabis Club is out of CO.

• @Rubygirl816 so are the CC vapes good? I just ordered OG Kush vape from CC, because I’m traveling soon and want something more discrete than flower.

• @baggy I like them better than the others offered here. Didnt know they put more up, thanks, lol.

• Thanks for all the great feedback and responses. Will make ordering in the future easier for me to decide where to look.

• Loud use to not be this slow.. But, order placed on 02/05 and the USPS still has not received package for shipping. Med Mama is right on point the times I ordered from them. So, next orders may not be from Loud. They will be my last choice from now on. Sorry, not sorry.

• My last Loud order came in 6 days..guess it depends how fast you need it. Some strains are worth the wait if your not in a hurry. To each their own

• edited February 2022

My last Loud order came in 4 days to Southern Louisiana.

• Anyone know where Loud ships out from?

• Washington state

• Loud takes about 5 business days but their hub is problematic and packs get lost . Cannabis club delivers the fastest but their flower can be problematic (to be fair I don't order from them after a bad experience). Merlin is in the middle but ships in between and sell out fast on gumdrops and refills.

The word is that cannabis club has great concentrates and vape refills. Also people recently have praised their flower.

• @MikeyC I ordered from Loud about 6 days ago and just got my package in the mail this morning 😎👍 on the $ with that one. CC is the only one I haven't ordered from yet 👀 thanks for the info!

• I do have a friend that only orders bud from cannabis club and usually sativa's so that's nice and I did like the green cush I got from them a lot, it was just dry and I turned it into edibles which were the best for daytime.

• I honestly don't mind it a little dry haha 😄🤷🏼‍♀️ what kind of edibles did you turn it into? @MikeyC

• I am working on a fruit paste next (think gumdrops but more organic and natural), but make Emily Kyle's MCT and coconut oil gummies, chocolates with ghee, cookies and brownies and tinctures and sugars etc. Once bud gets to the 2 month mark I decarb and make something. I also love using Kool aid jammers instead of water in my jello.

• Sounds yummy! @MikeyC Kool aid jammers instead of water in jello 🤯 I'm gonna have to try that when I make my kids jello 👍

• Mama has given me the Staff of Power and connection, so expect similar works