Concentrate stock

I would love to see the concentrate stock get replenished soon. Bring back some more diamonds. Love to see the gorilla glue live resin or any live resin for that matter. Love fresh frozen extracts. Those are my favorite. Also just have a nice selection of concentrates like we do bud. Some of us don’t even use flower anymore. Not saying anything bad about those that do, of course.

Comments

• We will be getting more soon! :smiley:

• Thanks so much for the update @LoudnCo and for all you do for us! Hope all is well with you!

• @LoudnCo have you thought about adding shatter chip as a freebie if ordering concentrate only

• edited February 2022

Wow. It’s gotten a lot worse. Only two concentrates total to choose from. Dang the cupboards are bare. Any time frame on a restock? What happened to CC concentrates? They haven’t had anything on here for a little bit now.

On a side note. Does anyone have a Nug smasher? Curious to try it.

@medboy @LoudnCo

• @Bambino21 cc had some the other day but didn't last long at all

• Dang. I’ve been checking daily. Sometimes a ridiculous amount of times per day for a beautiful stock drop of concentrates like @LoudnCo dropped for strains!! Just gorgeous!! But my wife is a concentrate fiend. So …….. waiting …… patiently.

Or not. Lol.

• edited February 2022

Thanks @LoudnCo i knew you were up to something when I saw the whole top of your concentrates board wiped out. Much love my favorite shipper. PS have a zip of jokers wild on the way in hopes it'll make this joker wild.

• @MNTDWLER

You'll love the Joker's Wild. I received mine today, and I've been stupid faced since noon 🤪

• im sad the concentrate isn't replenished yet only because i just ordered the limited valentines dab rig from MJ arsenal. its gunna kill me to wait to use that thing :tongue:

• @Parasiteve just looked up MJ arsenal. Those limited edition pieces are gorgeous! I understand why you can't wait to use it! :) Which particular one did you get? Shaped like a heart?

• This concentrates hiatus has caused me to make a Nugsmasher OG purchase. Just purchased. So stoked to get this thing!!

Time to start filling up mason jars of live resin and beyond!!

• @Bambino21 that's awesome!

• @baggy yea I’m pretty pumped. Can’t wait to start smashing. Been watching and studying how to make diamonds and all kinds of goodies with it. Gonna be a blast to just experiment and see what I can do with it.
    Got a veteran discount and free shipping. Like $500 off total!!! Their customer support is amazing!! Too notch company. Guaranteed FOR LIFE. Every part. And all made in USA!!

Sign me up please.

• @Bambino21 I hope you will share some photos with us once you get it all figured out! :)

• Absolutely. Maybe even gonna do an unboxing vid. Looking on YT I couldn’t find one for the NUGSMASHER OG. And I got the master bundle. I got like 25 items coming in two boxes. Just got shipping/tracking. Gonna be here this Wednesday ( 2/16 ) !!! Can’t believe that fast!! So impressed with this company so far.

• Merlin has more wax up for those interested. The Wedding Cake I received last week is excellent. Smooth on the lungs, tasty, and potency on point. Now let’s see how the MAC1 hits 😎

• Yes. I got several of their concentrates last time they were available. Guava Mint was wild. Kinda menthol flavored. Never had anything like it. Ice Cream Cake crumble was delicious as well.

• Mj arsenal rigs are the best pieces to smoke out of in my opinion! Just got the wife the Valentine’s Day heart dab rig and I have the jig with the built in stash jar absolutely love the clouds they produce with mm waxes

• @baggy i got the bella mini rig with the champagne spinner cap. its sooo cute.

• That’s awesome totally dig them trying to catch them all lol.. just some limited additions hard to get ahold of. But hopefully stock on concentrate goes way up need some to dirty my rigs down to my last four grams of galoto

• Im literally checking the site every hour just to see when they restock concentrates. With such a small selection, whatever goes up for sale gets gone so quick. Hoping to see some live resin, diamonds and terp sauce!

• im hoping for diamonds too! and wax. i still need to try terp sauce so maybe this will be the time i try it. if any goes up.

• Hell yea that be nice I’m In need for some nice diamonds and wax yummmmmyyyy Yumm! Some diff shatter be good to!

• well i see concentrate is back in stock but its not on the order form to choose from yet.

• Hey all, joining the forums to support better service <3

I am adding more inventory today!!!

There was an issue with our items dropping off the site while we thought we still had them up, so there is a bunch of smaller amounts. I believe this is resolved finally and you can see the full selection <3

(Please indicate potential subs when ordering Wedding Cake Crumble, Cake Budder, Trainwreck Budder or Jack Herer Sugar Diamonds in particular) Enjoy, and I hear the request for more Sugar and Diamonds ... will put in the pipeline.

• Thanks so much for the restock on concentrates @MerlinsMagic I am excited to try the trainwreck, banana sugar diamonds, and the ice cream cake crumble wax! Thanks for all you do for us! 🙏

• Just chiming in to confirm that @MerlinsMagic is their legitimate account.

• Damn I missed the diamonds again 🤬 I swear have worst luck lol missed them last drop also. Did anyone order any of that mystery by chance? If so could drop a review on it when try!

• Thank you so much for letting me know Merlinsmagic hopefully stay up till get paid again you people rock!!