Merlin’s Lavender Runtz

Ordered Merlin’s indoor Lavender Runtz and Purple Punch last Friday evening, delivered this morning. They honored my split request and included a freebie gummy (my last two Merlin orders came with freebie Js). Bag appeal of the LR was “meh.” Almost all smalls (but no shake) with a light floral and earthy aroma. The cure is good and not dry at all. While I appreciate a beautiful bud, they always eventually end up in my grinder so no biggie.😁 The aroma was much more noticeable once the grinding started. It’s a nice smoke and is very pleasant and relaxing for both mind and body! Definitely an indica leaning hybrid. I can see that it might be heavy for some, but I’m finding it pretty functional. If you like Runtz strains, this Lavender Runtz is good! Maybe a bit more sedating than the Runtz and Greasy Runtz we’ve had. Not the prettiest bag I’ve gotten, but it’s a really nice high, great for pain, anxiety, and for just hanging out…and the wife loves it!👍🏼🧐

Comments

• Once again, I appreciate your thoughts! I know what you mean on 'bag appeal'...lived in Seattle 20 years ago & alot of times my bags never looked special but got me stoned to the bone. Glad you & the wife enjoy it!
    Might have to try some, I like strains that ease the tension & anxiety.

• Thanks for the review @TheProfessor I have been eyeing that LR.

• Yep, we like it @Rubygirl816 @ChunksEggo8187!😁😎 I’m liking these Runtz crosses! There’s a couple more Runtz based strains here locally that I want to try as well.