White Rhino

Long story short(ish) :

For 25yrs all I could do is try and find dealers (or "plugs" as ze kids are calling them now) wherever I could, and pay whatever amounts for god knows what. The curse of being in a southern state. Then around 3-4 yrs ago, in November, I discovered this place. When I finally realized it was legit and got up the guts, I placed an order for something that was subbed with "White Rhino". It was magic. It was the best sativa-ish buzz I'd ever gotten. Never seen it since. Once a year, I usually make a thread requesting it again. This is that thread for 2022:

Is anyone growing White Rhino? Is it possible to ever get it back again?

@LoudnCo @MerlinsMagic

As always, thank you for providing me joy. ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿผ

Comments

• Would definitely like to snag some more the great white rhino it's a great strain

• i Be @Vapedad78 DITTO here my friend, my first experience with white Rhino was several years ago and like you i beg for it's return at least once a year and hope for the Rhino to make a return

• Awe man I never replied to @MNTDWLER but yes sir hopefully you got some where currently are man. But yes @OzBaxter would love to see some here that and pm would be heck of a split

• Donโ€™t know what happened to my friend @Vapedad78. He was having health issues and had been in and out of the hospital when he dropped out of sight. Weโ€™ll likely never know.

• Looks like @Vapedad78 account was online today, hope all is well!

• edited December 2023

@medboy Sorry, I should have written โ€œmy friend Dweller.โ€ @MNTDWLER ๐Ÿ˜. Heโ€™s been off the board for a long time, like February.

• Isn't he the one where wife came on while back saying he'd passed few months back or something like that, know I always enjoyed reading his post and hoping I'm mistaken

• That turned out to be a troll @Vapedad78, confirmed by @Medboy at the time. His wife had left him at one point. Like I said, he wasn't very healthy. He was in the hospital at least twice in the months before he disappeared. Nothing's private here, but we had a lot of conversations on our walls. He was a bit of a crazy old man, but I liked the guy.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง

• Yeah like I said I always enjoyed his posts and took his reviews under serious consideration. Glad to hear he's still dwelling at least unfortunate about the rest though.