Apples & Bananas

Grabbed a 1/2 of Loud's "Ultra Premium" Apples & Bananas. If it's as good as the last time they had this, I am stoked! That last batch was absolute 🔥 and that is coming from someone who has been toking since 1993 lol

Comments

• @OzBaxter

I'm staring at it myself! I had some A&B from Merlin that was a sub, and was some 🔥.

• edited January 19

Yeah I'm scoping it too! @MigraineWarrior79 I still have a couple grams of that sub A&B!!! Been hoarding it for a rainy day!!!

• @Mr4Sher

I finished mine around NYE. Fingers crossed 🤞 this one is still around for that next paycheck! 🤣💚

• @Mr4Sher @MigraineWarrior79 I finished my last A&B from Loud within five days of getting it 😂 My brain won't process "rainy day". If I know it's there,
    I'm going to hit it 👍🏼

• 🤣. Sounds like I really missed out on the A&B. But if I hadn’t, I’d probably still have some left. I’m definitely a hoarder of those few strains that hit me just right. I still have some amazing Grape Ape from 2019 and some Donkey Butter from 2020. They both look, smell, taste, and smoke like day 1! Bovedas are awesome!😎🧐