No movement in 5 days...

Hi @MerlinsMagic and @medboy

Had a label created on 6-5, no movement since. Anyone else having this problem from an order placed on 6-2?

Thanks

Comments

• Id requested on the 2nd but it's already a TD, hopefully it's moving behind scenes and shows soon fingers crossed

• Has anyone ever had a label created and then no movement at all, and then the package showed up?

• @friendsofbillw Yes. It happens sometimes. You can’t rely on Informed Delivery, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t! Just have to be patient. Medboy won’t do anything until the two-week point.😎🧐

• @TheProfessor thanks I am aware of the policy and totally understand. I have been ordering for many years and ID has always been 100% for me. I will wait it out and see what happens. Thanks

• ID generally works for me too, @friendsofbillw, but I’ve had multiple shipments just show up. I hope is just a glitch in the USPS system and that your meds come soon.😎🧐. The wait sucks!

• Every now and then the USPS is just very slower than usual. I can assure you all orders go out the next day, even if it's sitting on "Label Created", the USPS has the package. Informed Delivery has not been very reliable at all from my experience with customer emails.

• @TheProfessor appreciate your feedback and love all your reviews. I am constantly looking for that sleep strain and jump on many of your suggestions!

• edited June 2023

Glad to help @friendsofbillw! I ordered an ounce of the Purple Kush last night for that purpose and it’s off the menu this afternoon. So the wondering and worrying about substitutions creep in. Something will be here next week regardless, just hoping for the Purple Kush…I really need more sleep meds!😎🧐
    Edit: it’s back on the menu, along with some outdoor Jack Herrer.

• I also ordered the PK about 2 hours ago @TheProfessor, hopefully it knocks me out being 100% indica however you never can tell.

• Let’s hope we both get our Purple Kush this week…and it’s good…and we sleep!😴
    But you’re right…you never know! But I feel good!😉😎🧐

• Things are now moving from my 6-2 order, should see it tomorrow. Waiting on a label for my Purple Kush order so hopefully that makes next week as well. I am only a two day delivery when things begin to move.