Jungle Boys Strawberry πŸ“ Papaya

Thank you Merlin πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ!!!! Absolutely fire πŸ”₯ my brother expected nothing less coming from you also I appreciate the complimentary edible! The cart taste like I was taking a dab hit me instantly with one hit!!!!! Best Cali cart I’ve had in a while! For those wondering if it’s verified βœ… It is comes with the scratch off seal and it comes back verified by Jungle Boys!!πŸ’― If you are expecting a artificial fruit taste look elsewhere because this cart is what real tokers love and that is a legit terp taste like if you are taking a dab!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5/5 all across the board for me and will be grabbing more for that 4/20 special!!!! Thanks again fellas absolute gas ⛽️ πŸ™πŸ½

Comments

• Right? Shit I just got a JB vape today and holy shit it's like straight up vaping a plant and hits like a damn train

• Facts fam! Hits hard AFπŸ’―What flavor you toking on?

• @DankyHawaiin thx for the awesome review! I was skeptical as I am towards most carts. Only had a few that hit like your description. Which inspired a midnight order 😎 Went for LA Skittlez so hopefully it arrives before the 4/20 sale. Wanted to grab at least one before they get gone. I saw Merlin said the Rosin was more favorable.

• Excellent review thanks for doing that.

• edited April 16

Yessss!!!! I've been searching for the magic vapes, and thank the MOST HIGH (lol) we've found a winner.

I'm personally smoking the rosin right now. They're both good, but that's my preference.

• @MerlinsMagic You definitely found the right ones!! The rosin does smack!!! Can’t wait to try all of the flavors! Thanks again family and will be leaving more reviews in the future πŸ™πŸ½

• Definitely getting one but I'm wondering how this stacks up vs the live rosin they sell. Price wise the vapes are way better at 90 for 2g vs 140 for 2g of love rosin.

• @DankyHawaiin orangetane I think it is

• @RandomGuy The rosin costs me more but I'll see what I can do to lower it.

• Well I put in an order today for both a rosin and a resin vape so we'll see which I like more! Thanks for the review and suggestion. @DankyHawaiin
    Went with the Nitro Fumez resin and Blu Frootz rosin.

• I was excited to get these live rosin vapes but the BTC fees are really bumming me out. Can't send my payment and the vapes are disappearing from the menu! I have BTC in my wallet and don't know how to make it work with Litecoin or anything else. Truly a bummer today....

• edited April 20

@medboy @MerlinsMagic are all the new 1 gram live resin vapes you put up with the broken images the same Jungle Boys, only in 1gm vs the 2gm?

• @riendsofbillw No they are not. They are "Moon Men Meds". Weird about the images...they were working. I just reuploaded so you can see them.

• Will you guy’s have the jungle boys vapes back again I missed them @MerlinsMagic

• @Bayoubud87 They're back!

• Yeah I only got one jungle boy vape and it's 1g but definitely my favorite out of like 4 or 5 brand tried recently just priced Lil higher than would like but understandable with quality of product

• Bummer, I got two resin and no rosin. But one hit got me high AF. Better flavor than regular vapes. I definitely prefer the real terpines.

• Yeah that's a bummer @Sixwaychili considering they are back on the menu now. I picked up a couple and they are not bad at all.