Just recieved medmama order from 11/30, Impressed

got blue dream distillates and gummy bears, came with nice joint freebies and the gram sample i ordered wrong on my first order and never got! im 10000x impressed with medmamas stuff. Already made a 1g vape cart and the blue dream distillate is fantastic just wht i was looking for. a review for the gummy bears will be posted on this thread soon, My wife ate one and is waiting to feel the effects.

Comments

• Glad to see she's back on the horse! Med Mama, I mean.

• Excited to hear how the gummy bears are, I just ordered some.

• After reading several post about these gummy bears I believe I'm gonna have to give them a try.

• gummy bears according to my wife are a strong A on a school grading system of F-A
    Shes been eating them every day since we got them and loves them

• @fayshowers your going to enjoy those gummy bears we got tangerine and rasberry and both are great in our opinions. ive personally been just dabbling with my blue dream distillate in a vape pen and i love it

• edited December 2019

I’ll put in another vote for Medmamas gummy bears. I also got Loud’s gummies too so I could compare. Both are excellent but MM gummies are like a pure Sativa to me. Not as much head high but great for body and gives you lots of energy.

Loud’s gummies are super strong and will give you a great high. I cut a 75mg down to 5mg and it still messed me up. Had a couple of hours of great energy then crashed out. Stayed with a body high for about 8 hours total.

Very happy with everything I got from both shippers.

• I've always wanted to try Loud's gummies, but the dosage looks incredibly high, to the point where I'd have to cut one of the 75mg into at least 3 pieces. And you can get them in 600mg dosages?? Are those for people who are on 1g of RSO a day for cancer? More than 25 mg will get me completely fried. I also shied away from spending $195 on edibles in one shot.

I love med mama's gumdrops. I'll have to try the gummy bears.