Water Infused

Anyone try the Ultra Premium - Water Infused strains ?

Comments

• Are these basically moonrocks? I have not heard of this before

• I have no clue what they are either would definitely like to know

• Isn't that just the strain descriptor? I don't think it signifies a different type of growth or cultivation. But maybe I am wrong?

• They are watermelon terpene infused, not water infused. This is the description:

Premium Flower infused with watermelon terps and coated with diamond dust.

I'm not sure if they updated the description since this was posted, but it seems pretty clear what they are.

• So they are now trying to infuse weed with artificial Terps?

• I've been hearing a lot about this lately. Apparently bud sprayed with terpenes is becoming a big thing.

• Many companies use this technique to enhance mid weed in an attempt to make it more favorable. It could be old stock that lost all of it's original terps. I am not implying that is the case here, just a shady industry practice.

• It’s a good herb to start with and infused with plant based terpenes.

Similar to moonrocks but more of a flavor explosion

• Thanks for info

• Anyone tried???

• Ima have to get round to testing some this stuff get down to flavor town and visit ol gus

• I ordered some-Watermelon infused Grape Gas I’ll give y’all a review when it arrives.

• Thanks

• Congrats and enjoy, looking forward to the review

• Well, as I write this I’m thoroughly enjoying being outside with my dog, listening to the wind and the birds. I’m feeling pretty fantastic. I should have started by saying I’ve had brain surgery and I also have PTSD.

The Ultra-Premium - grape gas with watermelon terps is a wonderful smoke! It’s cured well, the nose is on point and the smoke is smooth and fruity. But not a unnatural or low grade infused bud. It reminds me of some of the great stuff that we used to get regularly on the menu.

Like the pure grapefruit sativas and the Blueberry and DJ Short Blueberry indicas that literally tasted like citrusy grapefruit and warm blueberry pie.

This my friends is a fruity, smooth, smoke and it’s a uplifting, euphoric high that doesn’t couch lock and makes chores a pleasure by alleviating pain and anxiety .
    It’s truly ultra premium- get it, you won’t be disappointed.

Stay happy friends

• YES!!! There is a market for this, and it's always hard to educate people on new things, but for some people this is a major hit an craze in parts of the country.

Super Grateful for the review @Jerbear0624

• Hopefully next order gonna try snag some to try out

• @Vapedad78 let me know how it goes <3

• Might have to try on next order!