Cannot Access MM Website

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the medicineman.is website? It’s been unavailable to me for a few days.

Comments

• Working for me

• (((Long time lurker, newbie poster)))

Same issue.
    I can access on a laptop or another device, but not from my phone.🤷‍♀️

• Close a ll tabs and try again

• The site is definitely up and working! Maybe give it a try on a different device?

• Same here, used 4 different browser

• Is it because we have a new MB?

• phone i can not but pc i can??

• Get error "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"

• I receive this error message. “A server with the specified host name could not be found”

• We're looking into the issue! Will report back when I have news.

• Same here!

• Can get qebsite open it is when you try to go to the order page👍

• Have you installed anything that would block certain sites

• We haven't done anything differently and most people seem to be accessing it. That message is a DNS error and nothing to do with the server. Please post here if it continues for you...

• Also, try a VPN.

• I thought this was fixed, was able to access and order a couple days ago. Now getting same message, no access.

• Ive been tryin for last 5 days, pulls up MM home page but will load nothing else?

• edited July 21

@frogger @spencer. That is really weird...we can't duplicate the error so having a hard time figuring out what is causing it. Things I would suggest: trying to get on the site on different devices. Trying it with different browsers. Trying a VPN or TOR. Are you getting a specific error message?

• No access to order page here.

• Tor or my tablet wouldn't work got same error? Works fine now.

• I've actually been trying to get on for a couple of days now. Tried with three phones, a laptop and a tablet. Won't work on any of them.

• DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN is the error message I keep receiving

• edited July 26

Server cannot be found

• Same here

• Mine is good

• Now were back to same problem!!

• edited July 27

We've checked everything and all looks good on our end. Here is a possible solution. It explains the problem and there are things you can do if you scroll down the page: https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/dns_probe_finished_nxdomain/

Alternately you can try accessing with a different internet connection (like a mobile hotspot). Please keep us posted if you continue having this error.

It is possible for us to create an order for you manually if needed. Contact us via the contact form with your name/address and what you want and we will get back to you with a wallet/bitcoin amount.

• @medman we can’t see menu. I haven’t been able to access in almost a week. I’m losing out on my medication & you guys are losing out on a lot of business

• edited July 28

@Medmike25 what pages can't you see? the whole site?

• For what it's worth, I am on a Macbook using Firefox with a VPN. I have no issues with the order page.