Shatters

Hello everyone. I'm a long time medicine man patient and have been wanting to try the shatter concentrates for a dab rig. Does anyone have any tips or recommendations?

Comments

• If your looking for something indica than Iā€™d recommend the Starkiller. One of my favs so far. Lemon Diesel is what I was thinking about ordering next. Sounds great too. The Chem Scout is not bad either.

• My recommendation...Don't do dabs!

• Thank you superman38NC. I was looking at the Starkiller and ChemScout.

@daCabbie why not? I try not to inhale a bunch of smoke with flower and edibles last too long for me.

• @Kris10 Starkiller is def nice. That purple kush is nice too. I dont know what @daCabbie talking about. Maybe he prefers an atomizer...

• Dabs are just really intense. The first time I did one, I regretted it. But for patients who need powerful relief, they're the fastest way to get it!

• Purple kush shatter is šŸ’£ However dabs do tend to be rather harsh on the lungs compared to flower IMO

• Lol @medboy. Yup, same here. Nowadays only the RSO can totally kicked my ass into regret. There can be too much of a good thing I guess šŸ™‚

• I truly appreciate everyone's feedback. I'll take it all into consideration :)