Add on idea

Don’t you guys think it would be cool if we could do add ons to your orders? For example if there was a flower you would like to try add on a gram for $20 or so...or add on a couple of edibles (gum drops or cookies) for an extra $20...just an idea here...me personally I would like to try edibles (haven’t experienced them much) a little more than I have but not really willing to drop $100 on an experiment...sure there would have to be a minimum amount...I know they wouldn’t want to add on $60 worth of random stuff to a small order...but if you’re going to spend a couple hundred bucks it would be cool to add a gram of a nice looking flower or a couple edibles...just a thought...what do you guys think about it??

Comments

• That would be nice, I also have times when I order I would really like to try something else also but am not wanting to buy the required minimum price . Now if ICould say buy $20 worth like you suggested and then if I like it place an order that would be awesome. If not Something I particularly care for no big deal, I’m only out $20 and I don’t have a bag of weed sitting around that I don’t care for.

• I'll pass on the suggestion to the shippers, thanks!

• edited February 2019

I’ve bought a few strains based solely upon nugz samples (freebies) I’ve received with other orders. They’re great marketing vehicles for repeat purchases. I’m a variety freak so addons or even limited quantity sampler sets, like breaking a 2 zip order into 4 halves of different strains, would be of interest since I usually buy no less than 2 zips per order to save a few bucks. But I realize smaller quantities do add more work and maybe a headache here or there for the shippers.

• I also have bought because of a free sample I received, the problem is and I’ve discussed this with Medboy before in the past. I just recently this week received an order with a free sample and I really like it. The problem is a lot of the times I get a free sample like this time that I like but yet the supplier doesn’t sell that particular strain on the website? While I am appreciative of the free sample for me it defeats the purpose . Please send me a sample of something that you sell on the website so I have the opportunity to buy it if I like it. Also I’ve had to write medicine man to see if they could find out what sample I’ve received because I really liked it and it wasn’t marked as to what it was.

• This is all good stuff! The shippers read these threads too so I'm glad that you're sharing your experience; they need to know!

• I’ve found it depends on the shipper/freebie if there’s a name on the sample; and I bet that free joints received are a “blend” if there’s no strain name shown.

• edited February 2019

Perfect example is about a year ago or so I received a free sample of something I really really enjoyed, it had no name on it so I wrote medboy and he contacted the supplier to see if he could find out. Once I found out what it was I actually ended up buying over 3 ounces of that particular strain based on one sample , so it does benefit the shipper to let us know what you’re sending us and to have it available on the website to purchase. Now that particular strain is a strain I never would’ve purposely bought on my own but because of the free sample and letting me try it I loved it.

• edited February 2019

LOL, sometimes i get just as excited to rip open the box to see the freebies because they're just fun little surprises :) i got hooked up with a half gm disposable vape my last order which was a really fun thing to get...was going to review it but its no longer shown in the dispensary. but its the best freebie i ever got so far (as i take a few puffs)!

• Wow didn’t know they have gave out vape cartridges for samples. That’s awesome !! I would say that is probably one of the best samples. Nice to hear.

• @funkynugz damn that's a badass freebie man congrats on the come up, you remember what it was and how you liked it?

• @Vapedad78 It’s been a while but I remember it was a stylized cigarette-shaped disposable oil vape with a viewing window and built in battery. Never seen them for sale in my 2 years here. I used to buy CBD versions just like it on the web. Not mind blowing potency but a nice surprise from Loud. They used to mail their zips in nice rectangular metal tins too.

• Mean for a freebie sounds pretty decent and the tins would be cool asf but bet it jacks up overhead getting passed on so completely get reason for stopping tryna pass on the savings I'm guessing anyways

• Or if the vendors are against this being an added option that's available always, maybe it could be an option added the first or last of the month or blowout sales to get rid of last bit of products before adding new ones. Helps us gauage the quantity and gets us excited as we know new bud is coming. This inventory system may already exist. Just throwing out ideas.