Medboy

Has anyone had contact with medboy and is he still monitoring this discussion group

Comments

• Also is every one rec'd orders as nml. This as been going on since Thanksgiving day

• edited February 2020

I am getting my orders with no informed tracking in about 7 days have not missed one yet place a order every week

• I have received all orders from L&C they all tracked flawlessly via USPS
    I have an order missing from MM since 1/4 am still waiting on solution no contact from MB since 2/4.
    That’s where I am at.
    MB should say something so those of us with issues wouldn’t keep stressing

• 18 days for me nothing on informed delivery oderd from medmoma used contact form 3 times so yes am wondering where my items are and deff- stressing out

• We now have the contact form working again after 2.5 weeks of it not working. Worse, I was not aware that it wasn't working because some messages were getting through and others were not.

As for my failure to moderate this forum, that's just on me. I was working overtime to try to help keep our order form limping along and I was just tired every day. I have no better excuse than that so all I can say is sorry.

• Should we wait a few more days to hear from you before reaching out again?
    Let us know.
    In a tech world people panic when there is no immediate response (myself included) and I am from a time when there was no email or internet for that matter.
    Thanks for all you guys do for the community.
    Should something like this happen again I am sure we will all be more patient.
    This forum does help greatly

• No, that's not really necessary. When everything is working I should be able to get back to you within 24 hours. Except weekends.

• email sent

• @jj213 I think I just figured out who you are. I have written you 4 times in response to your message but I don't think that you're receiving my emails. Please tell your ISP to stop blocking my address or else try emailing me with a different reply address.

• I figured something was wrong I am not receiving payment confirmation either.
    I will try outlook and cc gmail
    My apologies

• Outlook doesn’t work for me but gmail does

• Mb I am looking for emails via gmail outlook and iCloud I had Comcast reset the server but it won’t show pass emails let me know which one I should use.
    Hotmail has become outlook

• @MB I am still looking for an email from you. I reached out via contact form and put all of my emails on there. Am I still missing ur response

• @jj213 and I'm still responding to all of your emails.

• Have checked spam and junk of all email addresses I got nothing

• Do you have any recommendations

• protonmail.com is a good free encrypted email.

• I will give it a try

• @medboy i used contact form with ProtonMail and have checked others and I am getting nothing is there any other way to contact you.

• I responded to your ProtonMail address.

• MB, please contact. Thanks.

• Greybar, I don't know your email address. Please write to me through the contact form.