Fruit Loops Revisited

2»

Comments

• After all this talk I decided to have the indoor FL..took a couple days break and Wow🔥..had me like 😳..also I don’t know if it’s the pollen, but this had me hacking for 30 min afterwards
    ..kind of locked up my lungs..that’s where my paranoia came from..still awesome strain..maybe it was all the excessive stickiness coating my lungs

• Definitely not the pollen! Haha, my and my spouse smoked one bowl of the premium FL, both of us are very seasoned smokers with relatively high tolerances. Had us both coughing for atleast 5 minutes, that’s a HUGE feat! I haven’t had a strain do that to either of us in a verrry long time. One bowl and I’m set, loving the strain so far. Definitely tastes and smells exactly as expected.

• Thx Pieman! I’m glad I’m not the only one then..if your having allergy complications like myself this time of year..maybe consider FruitLoops another day..lol.

• edited April 2020

Just got a text. Have something waiting for me when i get home tonight. Hope i got the fruit loops. Will know later. Ordered 4-6

• Yes!!! It is fruit loops. With a sour tangie J freebie. Fruit loops smell awesome. Sour tangie smells like a fresh 🍊 when you scratch the rind. Will add my .02 when i experience it all. Stay safe people.

• At first I thought that was a tomato, Spongepail...

• edited April 2020

Fruit loops indoor is just WOW. It smells like cereal. Strong smell. Walked outside then walked back in and whole place smelled great. Smokes smooth and fruity. Slight sugary spice on exhale. Really does taste fruity. The high... Was sitting around after first hit or 2 thinking. Hmm dont know what @georgetirebiter was talking about. Then i came to the realization that i am in fact very high. Usually stick with indica and 50/50 hybrids. This feels very sativa. It takes a Minute its a bit of a creeper but it is nice. the sativa genes are strong in this grow. After a while the indica comes into play relaxing you down and making tv movies music etc enhanced. An A+++. Strain. High is LONG lasting. Woke up next morning a bit groggy and cottonmouth. Sooo good get this if it comes back it is sure to please if you like indicas or sativas.

• @medboy we need Fruit Loops again.

• edited May 2020

@medboy @MizterNiceGuy I 2nd this 100% haha! I don't even want to open my jar of FL now because it's so 🔥. I'd rather save it for special occasions, but if there was more Fruit Loops or Northern Lights again, that would be awesome!

• I have 1 gram left of Fruit Loops😔. Luckily, a quarter of Northern Lights left. FL seems to match, genetically, with me.

• @Jdtokes, I am also in hoarding mode with Fruit Loops...also Mother's Milk...I'm naturally a hoarder, so that doesn't help. @medboy, If you can influence growing decisions...seems like Fruit Loops and Northern Lights are instant sell-outs!

• I rarely would get more than two ounces of the same strain, but that Premium FL was something else. Made me cough like no other strain has before, loved it. Wish I’d got more than a half, I’ve ran out!

• All I got was a half. Regretful.

• Glad I didn’t give emarald trash a try.... on a better note, the fruitloops STILL smokes nice🤯

• E.B. was questionable to begin with for me. I'd hoped for good reviews..even was slightly upset to watch EB products disappear. Glad I waited.

• @MizterNiceGuy coming from a dumbshit who has been scammed online before/ gotten CRAP weed online/in person before—(me) im surprised I was able to hold out on it🤣

• @Fastguy199 I wanted to give them a chance so I got some samples. I should have waited, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20

• I spent 60 bucks with EB and it’s being replaced so it’s all good.

• edited May 2020

Only because we deal with the best in the world @medman @medboy @medmama

I believe Medmama is doing the replacements for EB. That's beyond above and beyond

• edited May 2020

Shout out to @LoudnCo as well. Honest. Integrity.

• I just got in a 1/4 oz of Outdoor Fruity Pebbles (no longer on the menu at this moment)

It was the cheapest flower on the menu at the time, and I was almost broke, so I ordered some.

The smell from the bag is fantastic. A very fruity smell, I think I detect a fig in there (I grew up with a huge fig tree in my back yard, also why I absolutely detest fig newtons).

The buds are smallish, tightly trimmed. They look nice. Dark, some golden hairs in there, maybe some dusting of crystal on them.

Where's the beef?

I smoked a bowl, then rolled a joint. LAME!

This is the first time I have been disappointed with what I was expecting after reading both threads @georgetirebiter posted.

The taste is good, very smooth. The buds grind up perfectly. The burn was even... not hardly any buzz at all.

• @justaguy That sucks that it didn't do much for you! Kind of makes me glad my order didn't include it then!

• @justaguy This thread's about Fruit Loops...Fruity Pebbles is unknown to me (other than seeing what @nefgreen wrote about it.

• With so many fruity named strains its hard to keep track I guess hah. @justaguy it sounds like you are talking about the greenhouse fruity pebbles that I got. I thought pretty much the same except I thought the taste was harsh and the worst part about it. Does it look like this? Found a couple seeds too but something is just off with it.
    https://ibb.co/fqGLMGV
    I even gave it another go out of the bong today and regretted it...I cant smoke this so unsure of how to use it other than brownies.

• And it doesnt even really look like the bud in their photo. The other strains all looked like their respective photos.
    https://ibb.co/cT4znKK

• @nefgreen, I appreciated your Fruity Pebbles review. If not for your review, I almost certainly would have bought a "tester" eighth or bud sample. Seems like that experiment is not really necessary...

• edited June 2020

Ha ha! OK, the Fruity Pebbles still suck. 2 joints in and all I feel is tired.

I am no marijuana connoisseur. Fruit this and kush that... I sort of understand how different strains can get their name. My bad for not paying attention.

• @justaguy, I understand completely.

• I’m down to my last gram of fruit loops and will never ever be tired of this strain! Missed y’all! But I’m back! Took some time off of the old inter webs for a while!