Waiting on a few strains to ride out rest of quarantine

Pretty stoked I've already placed two orders with mm, one this past Tuesday and one this morning when I noticed some strains starting to disappear. I'm now waiting on: Premium Mimosa, White Cookies, Purple Punch, Pink Grape Fruit Kush, and Space Candy. Will rank them when I get em.

Comments

• That's where we're at as well. Our White Cookies and Grape Ape vape carts came today! Enjoying the White Cookies as I type...very nice! Smaller but dense nugs. The high is as advertised...very relaxing and calming, feeling very clear headed, yet, "comfortably numb" as I just noticed Floyd playing in the background. Very appropriate. For me, this is as close to a daytime strain as I'll probably get. I can tell that it could be sedating for some...but I'll keep my indica heavy-hitters for that.
    Our quarantine menu includes:
    White Cookies
    Jager
    Big Bud
    Grape Ape
    5th Element
    Slurricane
    Granddaddy Purple vape
    Grape Ape vape

Really enjoying the White Cookies...time to get some serious grading done!

• Agree about White Cookies. It's strong but not strong enough to be my last smoke of the day.

• edited April 2020

I'm waiting on White Cookies, Mothers Milk OG and Space Candy. Running low on Jaeger and Purple Diesel. And since White Cookies and Space Candy have been removed, not feeling too confident that I'll get them.

Is it possible to specify "no substitutions unless it's an upgrade to premium" in comments? I spend so much time researching which strains to order.

• edited April 2020

I got my entire order, delivered at the same time from both shippers, unbelievable. I guess I ordered at the right time! Now to remember what is what... I'll be searching for @georgetirebiter reviews... :smile:

Also got a mimosa bud sample along with an unlabeled mystery joint.

• Goodbye Jäger we will miss you! Smoked the last couple of grams this evening...from February. As Ohio's economy reopens this weekend, we were just reflecting on what a great quarantine strain Jäger turned out to be! Throughly enjoyed every bit of it!

• @TheProfessor I completely understand, haha! The enigma was QUITE a bit more potent than expected, really rocked my ass the first day. Wish I’d picked up as much as possible, and not as little as I did.