Slow Order Shipping

I placed my second order on Sunday the !9th in the morning and my payment went through as I got the email confirmation. My first order was with Med Mama and it only took 4 days and it showed in ID. This second order was with Loud & Co and I haven't received any notification on ID that even a label was created. I have severe PTSD and is right now through the roof as I ran out of bud. I wish that there was a different way to get notification as to the status of the package. I hope that it gets here soon because I am not doing well. Have you guys had this happened before? Not getting any notification from ID? As I can see is not that accurate.

Comments

• Loud's shipping is running at least two days slowly for me. Feels like four. Hang in there.

• edited April 2020

First of all, take a deep breath. Second of all, they got hammered with orders and the coronavirus has slowed things down. I ordered three days before you did and it looks Like it’ll be here Monday. So that’s 11 days counting weekends. So I would imagine you would be receiving Wednesday or Thursday probably shipping out Monday. But I guarantee you’ll get it by the end of the week. It’s coming though buddy just relax. And if you’re so worried about it you might want to place another order of Bud with med mama, it might get here before the other one. And may make you feel better, give some peace of mind.

• Thank you! I will be patient and yes I am thinking about placing another order.

• edited April 2020

You need to get serious... LOCATE / APPOINTMENT with an EXPERIENCED BODYTALK practitioner (AdvCBP level) to heal your subconscious PTSD condition...like I did !...good luck !
    https://www.bodytalksystem.com/learn/bodytalk/

• Thank you! I am already on it and a bunch of modalities.

• Ordered from Loud on the first of April and still no package , it's been 25 days!! Wtf

• edited April 2020

@Cjhaze are you serious??? What in the world. Thats awful, I am so sorry. Have you reached out to MM via the contact form? You are way passed the 14 days! Thats crazy. I wish they had more way to communicate with us as to the status of the order.

• edited April 2020

@mpou10 I feel the same way, they are lacking in communication as to the status of our shipments

• Big time! I don't need the tracking but something that saids they are on it. Even if what we order is out of stock we should know. Hang in there you aren't alone.

• Yes they're on it. But our shipping times have definitely slowed since this virus started going around. :(

• @medboy Thank you for letting me know. You guys are the best!

• Gotta love it when the package arrives early! Ordered a z of the Pure OG smalls from Med Mama Saturday (loved the Wedding Cake smalls from a long while ago) and ID had it being delivered tomorrow. Showed up around 11:00 this morning! Since I need to stay productive, I'll wait to try it this evening. I'm hoping this is the sleep inducer it is said to be.

• @TheProfessor well at least you got it. I am still waiting from Loud on a shipment from 4/19 and I placed a second order with Med mama on Sunday and nothing is showing on ID from either one of them. I am extremely frustrated.

• Same here with mm was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but showed up today I ordered from both on Friday

• @jj213 Thats great! I wish I was in the same boat.

• Yeah my order going on 10 days which I Know is within the time frame they say but I agree wish there was a better way to track or at least have some clue when to expect package

• @Cvaden1 hang in there! The package will get to you.
    I totally get your frustration as I’ve been there. If it has been 10 business days I believe you can contact MM. I got my order from Loud yesterday, am waiting for another one from Med Mamma.

• @mpou10 yeah I know your rite and technically I'm only on like day 8, but been shopping here for awhile I know all is good but would be nice to at least have an idea when it will arrive

• @Cvaden1 Totally agree with you!

• @mpou10 it came today :) and on a side note this California orange looks pretty 🔥

• @Cvaden1 Thats awesome!!!! I am waiting for some Wedding Cake and Gelato from Med Mamma. I ordered last Sunday and is still not showing anything on ID. So I have no idea if it was shipped or not.

• @Cvaden1 It looks pretty and gives a sweet high! Will definitely order this again!

• @Cvaden1 yess Im excited to get it monday

• i wish i could fast forward time

• I wish we could make consistent promises. But since the pandemic hit, it's been real hit and miss. There's only so much of this that's under our control, sorry!

• @mpou10 yeah I haven't gotten informed delivery on like my last four or five orders for real which sucks cause then you really have no idea when it will show but so far it always has

• @maryjanelover11 lol yeah waiting on package during covid, time almost stops

• @Lola2012 yeah I'll be ordering this strain again for sure