25 days waiting from Loud

2»

Comments

• @JoAnna medmama does deliver faster than loud. I hope you get your order

• edited May 2020

@JoAnna thanks I hope so too, I'll let you know once it arrives,where you able to pick up ur package from postal office ?

• edited May 2020

@Cjhaze no seems to be something else but Medboy is on top of it!! :) :) I feel better now that I have had more communication. I needed to practice a bit more patience and understanding of the entire situation.

In the meantime I figured I will just order some more while I wait for that order because I know from my experience @medboy @medman always deliver! :) So I ordered something from everyone! :)

Currently enjoying Galactic Jack from Loud that arrived today no show on ID but that’s how it has been. I placed order last Saturday.

Not sure about smell but I know everyone is taking extra precautions. So I just wanted to smoke just a bit before I have to cook dinner. I rolled up just a small j and I took a couple hits and I’m observing, take a couple more. I was thinking about taking a couple more hits when I noticed my eyes felt very high all a sudden. So I thought that might be enough let’s give it a few minutes. I walked from my bedroom to the living room and BOOM super HAPPY!! It’s was very uplifting and I was still able to cook and multi task but enjoyed it a lot more! Many hours later now and have smoked a bit more then earlier and feel ready to bust into laughter for nothing. Said I was going to just read some post while I smoked but then started replying here and have not stopped! Lol
    But I wanted to share something positive because it always works out good in the end with Medman and Medboy.

Hope everyone is having a happy safe Saturday!

• @Cjhaze update :) Order is being re-shipped so hopefully soon. Any luck on your end yet?